SINS THAT FELT SO RIGHT

Start from the beginning

as-you have a dangerous smile,cookie,makes me fall for you over and over again(I murmured to her,deliberately,touching my lips over her earlobe.She closed her eyes,that pretty smile of hers not ready to leave her those pink lips,that I wish I could devour upon at the  very moment.She shyed but then spoke out)

hm-good morning(in her low,morning,sleepy voice.Now my sleepybird.Yet again slept after wishing me good morning.)

as-good morning cookie(she didn't respond)

as-you know what?

hm-hmm

as-I'm late

hm-hmm

as-what hmm,wake up,we both are late

hm-I don't want to go anywhere.You wake up

as-how can I,when you're laying over me(she still didn't open her eyes,but instead,rolled over me and down to the bed on the other side,snuggling more into the duvet.Pulling it more over to her.I slid to her side,wrapping my arms around her waist,and whispered in her ears,my lips touching her earlobe)

as-you can stay here,even I would stay with you.But there's a condition(I said,playing with her hairs.She hummed.I put forward my condition)

as-only if we could repeat our last night ministrations(I replied with a smirk,nuzzling in the crook of her neck from behind.Her face became red,I could make it out from behind.She turned to me,hiding her face in my chest,trying to cover her red cheeks.How cute,I mumbled to myself.I slowly glided my fingers down her shoulders,to her waist and started to tickle her,while she broke out into bits of laughter.Laughing and asking me to stop,while I could make it out,how much of a ticklish person she is.I smiled,continuing my mishchief.She held my hand,with her one hand and looked into my eyes with a smile,and her breath a bit high.I looked back into her eyes,then her that cute little nose and then to her those lucious pink lips,inviting me from don't know how longer.I rolled her over me and down.With her laying on the bed and me above her,looking into her eyes deeply,while she had her hands wrapped over my bare back.I kissed her,joining our lips,moving them in sync,while my hands were roaming up and down her bare stomach,and then I dipped my fingers in her navel,while her hold over my back tightened and she too started roaming her hands,up and down my bare back.Feeling her breathless I broke the kiss,her eyes were closed and her chest,colliding with mine,breathing heavily.I tucked a hair strand that disturbed my view of her face,behind her ear.While she looked up to me.

hm-Are you not late now

as-ahaan(I denied,smiling politely,and then leaned into her neck,placing soft kissed over there.Her hands,reached my scalp,massaging there.I bit her collarbone.She hissed.)

hm-why?(she asked,stuttering)

as-cause,I've decided to go on a leave(I said,busy prepping wet kisses all over her little chest visible from the duvet and her neckline)

hm-An..anu(she moaned,making me to commit sins,that I commited last night.But I controlled myself)

hm-anu,but you had a meeting today,an important one

as-I'm not going still.You are more important and I want to love you all day long

hm-but..ahh..(she hissed again,when I bit over her soft skin again,making it red,while licking over it again,to sooth her pain)but..I don't want to get between your work

as-it's not you coming in between.It's my work coming.So  I placed it aside.Now(I raised up and looked at her,she opened her eyes looking at me)if your questions are done.Can we go for another round,I mean repeating all the(I said,tracing her midriff,down her stomach,her navel and further with a smirk on my face when she moved aside and got by the bedside,pushing me off,I laughed and lied on my back over the bed.She was half naked,she had managed to pull only that much of the blanket,to cover only her front and a little above her mid thighs.She tried to snatch the blanket from me.

hm-leave it

as-between why?

hm-I want to go to the bathroom

as-I didn't resist you from going to the bathroom.You may surely go(I said while putting my hands under my head and grabbing more of the blanket under me,making myself more comfortable.)

hm-but I can't go like this.Give me the blanket(she whinned)

as-why?What are you trying to hide?Is there anything new from last night(I asked teasingly,while propping up over my elbows,my head rested over my hand,while the blush crept up her cheeks again.Oh I just loved to see her being all flustered cause of me.)

hm-leave na,we'll get late

as-who we

hm-you and me(she said,moving her fingers between us)

as-who said you're going?

hm-what do you mean?

as-I mean you're at a leave today,Mrs.Singh.Your beloved husband have ordered you.I'll inform raj about it.

hm-but I don't...

as-you have to sweetheart

hm-hmm,devil(listening to her,I pulled her hand and within a flip,she was beneath me and I above her)

as-what did you call me

hm-devil

as-I dare you to call that again(I said taking her cheeks,within my finger and thumb and pressed them a little lightly)

hm-devil,devil,de....(I can't let her call me so.So  I captured her lips with mine.Oh okay,that was just a mere reason,the original cause was that,I just can't let myself resist her.I wanted to kiss her and make love to her again and again.And then again series of events took place.The kiss leaded to interwining our hands,then something more and then something more.Soon we again closed the curtains and darkened the room.Making her scream my name in pleasure.Repeating our last night sins,that were so right.And again we ended up making love to each other.Exploring the heights of our love.I knew she liked it the way I liked it.Let it be.She can't deprive me of herself anymore.You don't know how much I have waited for this moment)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMPLETE THE TARGET.

TAKE A SECOND TO PEN DOWN YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS AND AGAIN TO APPRECIATE MY EFFORTS.