Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan

Start from the beginning

Goku said "You know Vegeta. I feel excited about this." Vegeta grunts and looks at Baby.

Vegeta said "You better have a plan for this."

Goku said "Oh I do." He suddenly powers his Kamehameha.  Vegeta followed with his Final Flash.

Both said "Final Flash! Kamehameha!"

Baby said "Die!!!" He threw the spirit bomb towards the duo blast as he grunts. "DAMN THESE SAIYANS!" He was struggling since both Goku and Vegeta were strong and also fresh.

Goku Black watched as he had to recover his energy.

Goku said "Come on Vegeta! We need more power!"

Vegeta said "I'm trying idiot!" They add more energy as it slowly moves the spirt bomb back as they were using their attacks and add more energy. Goku Black slowly got up and grunts.

Goku Black said "Well let me help you with that." He prepares his Kamehameha. "KAMEHAMEHA!!" Now all three of the saiyans blast got bigger as the Death Spirit Bomb broke as Baby growls and tries to deflect the blast but couldn't as he got hit hard with it and was sent to space but manage to escape the blast and he huffed and he was tired and brutally hurt from the attack.

Baby said "Damn it I need more power!"  He yells as he teleports to the saiyans as he grow. He then looks at Goku Black and noticed how he was tired and he smirks. "I surrender" he put his hands up.

Goku said "Good now get out of my son's body!" Baby smirked as he did as Gohan was free but Baby suddenly became a little blob and went to Goku Black as he went inside him. "NO!"

Vegeta said "Damn it! Not him! Kakarot! Grab your son!" Goku grabbed Gohan as they move back and watch Goku Black power up so much as a bright light appeared as Baby suddenly laughs.

Baby said "Oh my this body has so much power! Mwahaha!!" Goku and Vegeta were in shocked. Baby was now in Goku Black's body.

Goku said "Damn now we need to get Baby out of GB's body

Goku said "Damn now we need to get Baby out of GB's body.."

Vegeta said "Well let's just finish the job." Baby suddenly punched Vegeta in the face and kicked Goku hard as they both were sent flying to a mountain.

Baby said "This body is so strong! Haha!" He laughs as he stands there.

Vegeta said "Damn it...we need to end this." They both charge at Baby as he just dodged and watch them try their hardest to attack him.

Baby said "Your not strong enough" He laughs as he then grabs their arms and suddenly threw them to the ground and blast them with so much ki.

●In the lookout●

Pan said "Bulla we need to help them! They are getting destroyed by him!"

Bulla said "We can't! He literally destroy both of us in an instant." Piccolo thinks as he then found an idea.

Piccolo said "Yes but how about you two become one."

Both said "What?" Piccolo sighs.

Piccolo said "Fusion! I'm gonna teach you." Bulla and Pan wonder what fusion was as Piccolo teaches them. It took them an hour to get it right.

Piccolo said "Alright time to do it girls."

Pan nods as they both were side by side. They prepare the fusion dance.

Both said "Fuuuuu-Sionnnnn! Ha!!" A bright light was form as both saiyan girls became one.

Bulan said "Alright! Bulla and Pan together as one

Bulan said "Alright! Bulla and Pan together as one. The ultimate fusion."

Piccolo said "You got a name?"

Bulan said "A name. Well Bulla and Pan fused together so Bulan sounds perfect. Yeah Bulan. Haha!" She said as she floats up and senses the ki of baby.

Piccolo said "Go already! You only got 30 minutes!" Bulan nodded and instant transmission towards the battle field

●Meanwhile●

Baby said "Haha! Now it's time for you to die!" He was about to blast their hearts out but suddenly Baby suddenly moved back and saw Bulan. "Who are you!? A saiyan!"

Bulan said "Yes we are. We are not Bulla or Pan we are Bulan! It's over Baby we have are gonna destroy you!"

Baby said "Ha destroy me! Let's see you try!"

Goku and Vegeta see the fusion of Bulla and Pan and were in shocked.

To be continued...