CHAPTER 3

My child namjesus bless you

Take this hobi water ,

( no hobi were Harmed in the making of this hobi water )

This hobi water will maintain your innocence .

Warning
Taekook smut ahead . (Boy x boy)
If you don't like it just ignore .

Now enjoy 🌚🔞-:

It was a pleasant night . The stars were twinkling and moon was shining like a pearl in the sky . In the Dark blue sky a shooting star flashed with thee lightening speed .

Tae quickly closed his eyes and wished for something .
What did you wish for ? , Asked jk .
If i tell you then how will my wish get fulfilled
But still i know i Don't need to wish for that coz that will happen anyway . I wished that this
bunny kook 🐰 stays with me till my death bed , tae answere with a smile on his cute face .
Jk : shh no such words . I'll be with you forever my tae bear 🐻.

(A/N : 🥺 who is cutting onions?? )

Both were sitting on the edge of the pool letting their feets touch the cold water .
Tae : jk can I ask you something??
Jk : no you can't.
( Tae looked at him with his puppy eyes )
C'mon you don't need to take permission go on ask whatever you want . Coz  I'm all yours .
Tae : aishsh , so i was asking that tonight  is our first night ? Right

( jk : cough cough**)

Tae : I'm also shy but someone have to talk about it right ? , so what special we can do to make it memorable ?
Jk : just let it be for now lemme adore this beautiful reflection of an angel's face .

(A/N: I'm being honest here, i am jealous of tae 😩🤧)

After few hours :
It was mid night and now taekook were laying down on the beach chair placed near the pool.
Jungkook was still adoring tae while tae was thinking of something unholy in his mind .
Tae in mind : uhmmm.. it'll be my first time , how do I tell him that I'm horny , the thought that it's our first night is making me this
😩🐻horny .
But look at him staring at me from past 3 hours isn't he getting tired of it . I should make the first move. But how do I .
Wait , jimin told me once that he sits on yoongi's lap when he want to turn him on and yeah the very important thing is that we have
to move while sitting there. But will it hurt him . What should I do . Leave it tae we'll see what happens .
Jk : what are you thinking baby bear .
Tae : uhmm... You're staring at me from three hours aren't you tired by looking at me .
Wait lemme give you a better view .

With this  Tae popped on jk's lap and his ass sat directly on jk's mamber. 
Tae : is this close good ?

( Jk nodded weirdly )

Jk in mind : i cannot get hard right now . I cannot bare this tae is shifting so much. I cannot tell him to move , what will he think of me .
Tae : kook do you want some candy ? Wait lemme give you some ,
Then tae grabbed some candies from the nearby table and gave
some to jk and started chewing some , this time tae was sitting straight and not moving .
But then some candy from his mouth just fell on jk's thigh.
Jk was wiping it but tae stopped him and licked it directly which 
sended  shivers all over jk's body.

( A/N : Just few minutes ago they were being all cute couple and now look at them 😩😩)

Jk got a boner bcoz of tae's rapid shifting, his boner poked tae straight in his hole .
Tae moaned due to the sudden action .
Jk : look baby what you did .
Tae : i want you "please daddy" , it's our first night .
Jk : so it was all planned huh, i guess you need to get punished now .I am now fully aroused , so better obey your daddy .
And then jk pulled tae closer by his waist which was a smooth , jk started kissing tae hungrily it was tae's first time .
Jk was hitting tae's tongue with his , tae didn't knew what that was for .
Jk understood and he aggressively entered tae's mouth making tae precum . After a minute and half they both pulled out of the kiss .
Tae : that was smooth .
I liked it daddy,  but now i will serve you

( in mind : I'll do what jimin told me he does to yoongi, hehe you're a mastermind taetae )

That made jk's cock twitch imagining tae serving him . Tae pulled jk's boxers  and jk's cock swayed in the air due to freedom it got .
Tae first closed his eyes due to shyness but then he asked , "I don't want you to touch yourself  ,
i will serve you daddy ." Jk was shocked and couldn't believe what did he heard from the one he thought was innocent .
Tae started taking off his clothes throwing them into the pool , tae's perfect hips were swaying so nicely in front of his daddy making jk more needy . 
When tae was all naked jk was drooling over his milky white ass and definitely precum coming out of his cock.
Tae looked at jk and bit his lower lip making a moaning sound And then he put his one finger in his hole. Pain was visible on tae's face when he inserted three fingers in his virgin hole ,
tae whispered in jk's ears .
"Kook I need you now. Please daddddy!!! I-ahh.
The words tae whispered made jk's cock twitch again in the rhythm with his heartbeat .
Jk : baby it's your first time don't torture yourself let me do it gently .
Tae : no daddy I'm fine ,
I'm loving this pain
Jk was going to touch his rock hard cock but tae slapped his hand away. "I'm gonna ride you daddy.",said tae , With that he sat on jk's cock. It was painful for tae but still he was doing it as he knew soon it will turn into pleasure . 
Jk wanted to move so bad but he was letting tae adjust as he's virgin . Still jk started moving slowly. "Baby please move fast don't tease me like this." Said tae  .
This words did some magic on jk now he started moving in lightening speed .
Tae sat on jk's cock for few secs , coz the pain was not turning into the pleasure .
Jk : baby don't torture yourself. Lemme do my job . It's too much for you to be a dominant bottom in your first time .
Tae : no daddy i wanna serve you .
Jk bit tae's earlobe and whispered
in his ears , " not listening to your daddy  huh, lemme beat your bussy that will be a good punishment for you . 
Jk changed his angle which hitted tae's prostate directly making tae moan loudly . Jk kissed tae's  forehead to make him calm.
Tae : i want you to be harsh daddy .
Jk : you're a dirty bottom you should get punished .
Then jk switched his position with tae , Tae was on the bottom now ( earlier he was on jk's lap )
Tae started moaning and panting heavily as jk started licking his virgin pink hole .
Jk : do you want to have pool sex ?
Tae : do whatever you want just put that dick in me . I'm turned on daddy .
Jk understood what tae meant he entered tae's hole  . The thrusts were making tae feel the pleasure he always wanted to .
The loud moans were making jk more horny .
  "Baby I'm cloooose!!" , Said jk .
Yeah i want to feel that hot lava in me . , Tae said . Jk knew taw was tired , he started giving kisses all over tae's cheek and forehead to comfort him  .
After a few more thrusts tae  cummed all all over jk's stomach. Seeing that jk came inside him.
Tae collapsed right after that , jk  laid beside tae .
"That was awesome."  Tae tried to speak , he was still heavily breathing.
Jk was staring in tae's eyes
, i never want this moment to end,said jk .
Tae : I'm in love with you my kook
Jk : i love you too baby bear 🐻💜 .
With this both taekook slept there only .

______________________________________

THE END ~~
.
.
WITH THIS , THE FF IS OVER . SO
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR REVIEWS IN THE COMMENT.

Thank you for your
precious time 💖💜

______________________________________

My insta : @taekook.207 y'all can follow there too .
____________________________________________________________________________