Ugh!

I don't want to jump to conclusions but he's honestly not given me anything to work with.

I decided to catch up on some movies and social media. Picking up my phone from where I left it on the kitchen counter I see a bunch of notifications from Twitter.

Taking a seat in the Loveseat I opened the app.

I busted out laughing when I realized what was actually going on. Clicking on Tanya's profile I started to read the Twitter threads and quoted tweets while I died laughing

She and Leah where going back and forth on Twitter.

At some point in my reading I clicked on Leah's page because Tanya tweeted "keep my friend's name out your mouth bitch" but she didn't quote a tweet.

A could a which friend that?

Going on Leah's page I realized that she has been tweeting for days now. It's been mostly rants about "nobodies" trying to profit from her hard work and how she is disappointed in Leo for falling to pressure.

I see where someone tweeted "I feel like you're talking about that ginger-haired girl but I'm not too sure." And Leah quoted it and said, "Yes! She same one. But Shan cya beat me and her time in our circle is temporary."

I had to laugh because she is doing all this internet shit and her brother signed her right out of the business.

I'm sure what ticked her off is that we met up for lunch when I was in Jamaica to discuss business and talk about plans for the company. I'm not sure if Leo had said something to her  about the link up, but tracing the timeline of the rants it could be.

I really wanted to respond to her but I know I can't. Leah literally has nothing to lose by being an ass on the internet while I have my whole life riding on my public image.

Thankfully, Dan had that talk with me those weeks ago and I was able to really reflect on it or else Iwould light her up real bad today.

Worse like how I'm already pissed off

But Tanya a deal with her nice and proper and I decided text her instead.

To Tee🩺: Why are you entertaining that girl?
Fr Tee🩺: Girl! Yuh go on her page?
                   She in a her feelings cause mi post a pic of you on Instagram when we went for lunch and caption it "My boss Ass Friend"
                   She been a mad from dem time deh and then the other night she come over Mi yard to Leo and a talk bout how him sell her out & him nuh loyal. Mi nuh business with she and her brother business but don't come a my place with the bag a excitement. So Mi tell her to take that somewhere else. Lol 😆 this girl start tweet bout me too. Like bitch, I'm a whole Doctor with a career, what are you?

I was dying reading Tanya's text because she was dead texting me while tweeting at the same time.

I watched the Twitter war continue for a next half an hour before Tanya said she had to go get ready for work, and I was left shaking my head at my crazy friend.

Leah was still tweeting into wee hours of the night and I ended up posting a pic of me, Leo and Tanya that we took on our little lunch date.

I know it was petty but I had to let her know that I saw her but was paying her dust.

____________

I looked around the examination room while I bit the corner of my lip. I was a bit nervous about today but this is something that I've wanted to do for a little while now.