S2 CHAPTER 4: FUNNIE FIGHTS FR ONG

I feel very yes today so chapter u get fr fr. Also incase u forgot bcuz of the haha moments i had before this purpled and urarake are going to fight okrr cool lets do it😘😘😘🌴🌴

"Lets just get this over with already" the kid in purple said not really wanting to fight the brunette. "What a joy kill" the girl mumbled, the blonde heard it but didnt care much.

Alright im just warning tall cuz im writing this on a tablet and i can not write fighting scenes to save the life of me so dont expect this to be good.

"Alright 3... 2... 1... GO!" The tired teacher yelled probably using all of his energy to sound the slightest bit enthusiastic. The brunette started to run towards the blonde making him back up slightly trying to observe her fighting style.

I guess she fights close range by her charging directly at me Purpled thought. As she got closer the blonde man started to run towards her making sure she touched a piece of paper that he held. Soon the paper started to float and he found out her quirk. Alright dont get touched or youll float, sounds easy enough he thought.

He soon started building up using dirt blocks. Once he assumed he was high enough he pulled out a bow and arrow. He shot at the brown headed whore leaving her in shock as she slowed down getting tired.

Alr i dont watch purpled a lot so im kinda improvising 💀

The blonde kid jumped down off of the dirt tower throwing a bucket of water into the air. Everyone except for the MCYT's. Just as he was about to hit the ground he grabbed the bucket once more and placed the water less than a second before.

The brown haired girl was already passed out though nobody was paying any attention to her since the make in a purple hoodie stole the spotlight. The blonde nerd- i mean man simply walked up to the passed out woman and kicked her slightly, making sure she was out.

"So i win right" as soon as he said those words he was restrained by the same scarf that captured XD and foolish. "Oh what the hell man?" Purpled said annoyed "what did you do to my student?!" The teavher who literally just died and got revived asked.

"Shes fine she's just passed out" the slightly shorter man proclaimed. "As long as my students are okay" the man dressed in black released him.

The blonde dressed in purple calmly walked back to his group. "AYEE THAT WAS AMAZING BOSSMAN" tommy yelled making the other boy flinch slightly.

After they had taken the brown haired girl to the infirmary it was time for a second fight to commence. "Alright the next fight will be hmm... katsuki bakugo and tommyinnit" the teacher said.

"YEAAAHHH" tommy yelled making people look at him weirdly "IM GONNA CRUSH YOU" bakugo yelled back thinking he was intimidating.

"You guys should know the rules now, if your opponent Taps you three times you win, if you get your opponent out of bounds you win, and if your opponent gets immobilized you win." He gave an unnecessary explanation.

"3,, 2.. 1... go" that was all it took for the two lound blondes to start charging at eachother. "YOU'RE GOIN DOWN BITCH" Tommy yelled "DIEEEEE" Bakugo yelled back while sending a huge explosion towards his way.

He stopped running as the smoke cleared he soon got confused as the boy was no longer infront of him, out of nowhere the other blonde attacked from behind making bakugo fall over.

Not wanting to end the fight yet Tommy slid in front of him punching bakugo in the stomach naming him fall over. Tommy being him still kept hitting the boy making him release an explosion.
Tommy stumbled back slightly noticing the fire resistance wearing off, he knew he had to end the fight soon or he would be burnt.

He threw an ender portal behind Bakugo and kicked him in the back making him Fall down face first. He then placed his knee on bakugos back amd pinning his arms like he was arresting him.
The teacher soon announced that Tommy had won.

He stood up laughing and looking at bakugo in a cocky way "well i knew i was gonna win but you still did good bossman" he said not even sounding the slightest bit tired hell he hadnt even broken a sweat yet. The red amd white shirt wearing male soon returned to the group that the sml members were at.

"Alright hero training is over time for lunch ant then we will have-" the man was cut off by an alarm. "What the fuck is that?" Dream asked slightly annoyed by the loud noise. "The UA alarm system,." He responded.

"Well no shit but what the hell is it for" Dream said getting more annoyed as he heard a faint "language" from behind.

"Villians"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

AYEEEE THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR NOT HAVING REAL CHAPTERS I WAS NOT HAVING GOOD MENTAL HEALTH DAYS, I TRIED TO MAKE tHIS LONGER BUT IDK IM USING MY OLD ASS ANDROID TABLET TO WRITE INSTEAD OF MY PHONE BUT ANYWAYS BYEEE MY LITTLE TAMPON WRAPERS WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS AND STAY DANGEROUS SEE tOU NEXT TIMEEEWW