Chapter 2 : "Let the games begin"

Get it toghter guys your making me look bad infront of batman.   :  (

Anyways i might have covid but idk my test comes back tomorrow so ye. But anyways we start were we last left off 3rd person pov also dont think I said this in the last chapter but the entire server is there and so is class 1-A

"A game what do you mean?" Aizawa asked.  "Well its pretty obvious you guys will play a game and if you win we'll give you shelter and all the necessary items you'll need for your stay" Dream said with a leader voice. "That's it Really play a supid kiddy game for everything we need sound like bullshit" bakugo said. "That or we can just kill you now. Or just leave you here to die" Dream said scarring most of them there.

OK yes we'll do it. Aizawa said trying to be the better person. Hmm well then guess we shuold leav that for tommorow then since the sun is setting.tommy you know where to take them. Dream said walking away to a secluded area with techno.

Well then guess we should get moving. Tommy said loudly. (Timeskip to when they get tothe hotel ig) so you guys can just stay here and pick rooms we'll have someone wake you up tommorow. Tommy said enthusiastically. But how will you know what rooms were in? Denki asked. When you enter the room the sign on the top lights up green so yea bye. Rommy said whil leaving(time skip to next morning)

Niki was waking up the class and giving them goods from her bakery. (When she gets to dekus room) *knocks on his door* *deku answers it tiredly* goodmorning. I've got thinhs from ,y bakery if you'd like some. *She said holding out her basket of food* thank you. Deku said grabbing a peice of banana bread. Also make sure you're ready for the games good bye. *she said walking out of the hotel*

Like 30 mins later when the games is about to start also the entire server is ther watching

Alright everyone is here now I think its about time we begin.XD said While shrinking to be smaller but still slightly taller than foolish who he was standing beside.  "Alright you may take the lead dear". He whispered to foolish. Idk if foolish is ok with ships but when i looked i didnt see anything so if he says something about it please  tell me if he says anything.     Foolish starts talking alright so the first game we are going to play is~~~~~~~~~~ OMG WILL YOU HURRY UP ALREADY The spiky haired blone said. Ok fine ugh the first game were playing is...

"Hide and seek"

HAHA YOU DONT GET THE GAME YET NOOB YOU REALLY THOUGH LMAOOO