"Shower!" she let out, Aaron let her go.

"That sounds like a good idea" he let out, Celeste walked by him and slapped him on the chest before making her way upstairs. Aaron locked the door and made his way to the kitchen where he cleaned up a little, once he was done he turned the lights off and made his way upstairs. walking to the guest bedroom he looked in the room. Celeste was looking threw one of the boxes, he smiled as he watched her.

"Stop being a creep" she let out, Aaron let out a hum.

"How did you know I was standing here?" he said as he leaned againts the door frame, she turned and looked at him with a little smile.

"I can smell you" she let out, Aaron looked at her with question on his face.

"That intoxicating after shave or whatever you wear" she let out, Aaron let out a chuckle as he walked in the room and took a seat on the side of the bed. He watched as she took what she was looking for and then turned and looked at him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she said, Aaron gave her a smile.

"I'm just really happy that your here" he let out, Celeste let out a hum as she turned around and looked in the box again. Aaron Smiled at he watched her for a moment.

"Alright I'm going to shower quick" She let out. Aaron nodded to her as she gave him a smile before walking to the bathroom. Aaron waited for the water to turn on before getting up and stripping off his clothes, he made his way to the bathroom. Celeste was standing under the water as he walked in, Aaron made his way to the glass door and open it. Celeste quickly turned around and looked at him, both looked at each other fire dancing in their eyes.

"You drive me insane" Aaron whispered as he stepped in the shower and close the door behind him, Walking up to her letting the water run down his body as he reached Celeste. Bringing his hands up he ran them over her head, down her wet hair and down to her jaw. tilting her head back Celeste open her eyes and looked at him.

"Let me show you?" he asked her in a whisper, Celeste gave him a little nod. Aaron slowly guided her back until her backside met the cold tiles, Celeste took in a sharp breath at the cold. Aaron gave her a little smile as he bend down and connected their lips, the movement was hungry and full of passion. Aaron moved his lips down her jaw, her neck, collarbone, chest, his hands slowly cupped her breast and started massaging them as he got down on his knees in front of her.

Aaron looked up at her as Celeste looked down at him, she watched as Aaron's eyes roamed her stomach his hands slowly moving down her body. Aaron's fingers gently passing over her scars. Celeste reached for his hair and ran her fingers threw, Aaron kissed every scar she had started from the top one and making his way down.

Aaron kissed the last scar on her lower stomach then looked up at her, Celeste's eyes were closed and he could tell she had tears running down her cheeks. Aaron gently reached for the back of her knee and gently lifted her leg up and over his shoulder, he then turned his head and started kissing the inside of her knee and slowly making his way to her inner thigh. Celeste gently pulled at his hair as she let out a little moan, Aaron snaked his hand under her thigh and the other holding her hip, Aaron then looked up at her waiting for consent.

"Please...Daddy" she let out, Aaron gave her a smile as fire egnited in him as she said that. Gently bitting the soft flesh of her inner thigh then moving to her core, His tongue swipped her folds.

"God yes...." Celeste let out as she threw her head back, Aaron let out a hum making sure that his voice vibrated at her core. Aaron pushed his tongue in her as his hand move to rest on her lower stomach and his thumb started circling her clit. Celeste bucked her hips at the feeling as she pulled on Aaron's hair at the same time. Aaron moved his tongue up her slit and started sucking on her clit, moving his hand down and gently sliding his middle and ring finger in her.