Happy birthday...

Hello!!! Alright so ill probably update this 2-3 times a week.Im so sorry if i dont post for a while, but i will mention if im not able to! But for now i can. -your author, Attie 🐸

"Happy birthday Y/N..." Your brother mumbled. "Oh come on B/N" I said. " You know you love me...." I attempted to kiss him on the cheek, but his fist smashed right into my chest. "OW!!!" I screamed. "UGHH, MUMMM, B/N PUNCHED ME". Silence. "MUM?" I called again. And like before, silence. I turned to B/N, but he had already stumbled off and slammed the door in his bedroom.

 I decided to go and check on mum, her silence a rare occurence. Like usual, she was probably on the phone, with her headphones on, max volume.                                                                                      As i scurried up the stairs, i stubbed my toe.I winced in pain.I knocked on her door. There was no answer. Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing a massive black shadow looming over the dresser. I gasped, but slowly crept  over to the large figure.I reached my hand out.Touched it. Darkness poured over the room and all i could see were all the eyes staring at me from the dark person, and i could hear the figure faintly saying, good luck.

IM SO SOORY THIS WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER,BUT I PROMISE FROM NOW ON THE WILL BE LONGER -your author, Attie🐸 🍄