♡ VII

"I don't want to," Felix whined, refusing to come out from under Hyunjin's bed.

"I swear to God, Felix, if you don't come out from under that bed I will pull you out myself," Hyunjin was exhausted, having spent the last hour chasing Felix around the house and trying to get him to get in the car.

Felix giggled. "No!" Hyunjin grinned, shaking his head.

"You little brat," Hyunjin crouched down, putting his head against the ground, looking over at Felix. The shorter giggled when he saw Hyunjin's face suddenly appear. "Let's go, Lix," he cooed.

"No!" Felix scooted back further, not realizing he had scooted back too far so his legs poked out on the other end. Hyunjin smirked, getting up.

"Alright, you win," he sighed, standing up and walking to the other side. Felix grinned in victory, feeling comfortable under the bed until he was more or less snatched out. He yelped, hoping to grab at something but there wasn't anything besides one of Kkami's toys.

"Nooo," he whined, "I don't wanna go to doctors," he pouted.

"You'll be fine, the doctor is nice and all you're going to do is get your yearly check up," Hyunjin assured.

"But I don't like shots, they're mean."

"It's only one and you need it so you don't get the flu later," he explained.

"But they hurt me!" He crossed his arms.

"Come on, Bok, be a good boy, please," Hyunjin threw on a hoodie.

"Okay," he sighed, letting his arms drop. "But-but only if Bok can wear daddy's hoodie," he proposed.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Alright, fair trade," he pulled a second sweatshirt out of his closet, allowing Felix to drown in its size. "Remember, we want to be in big space for this, okay? We need big boy Felix," Felix nodded. Hyunjin handed him his phone, a trigger object that would help him out of little space.

Hyunjin led them into the car as Felix scrolled through his phone, slowly progressing from watching content for children to more of his birth age. By the time they had arrived at the doctors office, Felix had managed to transition well out of the space.

"You feeling okay?" Hyunjin asked. The shorter nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he confirmed. Hyunjin gave him a smile and Felix reached for his hand, the couple entering the building. "You said it was just a check up?"

The chaebol hummed. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're only getting your flu shot, everything else is up to date."

"Sounds easy enough," Felix noted. They entered the office, waiting for Felix's name to be called. "Can you come with me anyway?" He asked, eyes big as the nurse waited for Felix to enter. The taller chuckled, nodding and walking in with him.

The visit went relatively normal, Felix was more than capable of handling his own, only shying away from asking a couple of questions that Hyunjin asked for him, or when he didn't know the answers to some, the chaebol would answer. When it came time to his vaccine, Felix was nervous anyway, needles are sus okay? He pouted and reached for Hyunjin's hand. The doctor smiled at the interaction as he induced the vaccine.

"See, that wasn't too bad," Hyunjin said as they walked out of the office.

"My arm is sore," Felix pouted. "Kiss it?" He asked with a bright smile. Hyunjin leaned down without hesitation and pecked the sore area.

"Better?" He perked an amused brow.

"Much," Felix nodded, turning back and pulling Hyunjin with him towards the car, the taller laughing at the shorter's cute actions.