1)

"It's annoying "
"They only used me, they don't really like me"
"They just making me did their dirty work"
"But, I'm fine with that "
"As long as I found you in the end "
"I can go through this "

......

" I found you , but you break all my hope and effort right then and there "

"Even after everything I went through to find you back,you only just turn around and left me again"

"HOW COULD YOU BROTHER !!! "

"And so here I am"
"Back at this city of freedom looking for anything to fill this hole in my heart "

......

Lumine is walking toward the Favonius highschool when suddenly she got approached by one of the school prefect.

"Hey Lumine is that you ?!, Wait up" said Amber while running toward Lumine.

Lumine then walks slowly so Amber can catch up to her.Both of them then walk to school together.After a minute of silence Amber tried to strike a conversation with Lumine

"Well this is getting akward for some reason" Amber thought to herself.

"So, what's up, have you found your brother yet ?" Ask Amber to Lumine.

Lumine just ignores the question and clenches her fist tightly. Amber tried to talk with her again but decided not to,seeing how sad she looked after that question.They then just silently walked together until they arrived at the school entrance.

"W-well whatever troubling you,if you want to talk about it just tell me sometime, okay. I have to go now, got some work to do, see ya," said Amber while walking away from Lumine

"Hah, talk about it  huh?,
"Well I guess I can try doing that"
Thought Lumine while walking her way into the school.

Time skip lunchtime

"I'm glad you're back, Lumine" said Noelle walking with Lumine to the cafeteria.

"Yeah, It's nice seeing how few things didn't change at all when I left for two years" said Lumine while looking at the school scenery.

Suddenly Barbara comes running towards Lumine and Noelle with a troubled expression.

"Noelle, you have to help me!"said Barbara while tugging on Noelle's arm.

"W-whats wrong?" said Noelle

"No time to explain, Let's go now!
Said Barbara while tugging Noelle  with her.

" U- um sorry about this. I will come back okay "said Noelle while being tugged by Barbara.

After a moment Barbara and Noelle are no longer in sight

"Well, that was something.When I think about it, I'm not that hungry,
Guess I just can sit by myself at the back of school, I hope nobody goes to my favourite bench there" Lumine thought to herself.

At the back of the school Lumine brings out a box of cigarettes and lights it up with a lighter and starts smoking it . It's a bad habit she develops after being under pressure for so long in her mission to find her lost brother.

As she is smoking in peace, suddenly someone shouting at her interrupting her.

"Hey you !, stop right there, do you know it's wrong to bring cigarette to school ?" Said the person

"Oh great I've been caught "Lumine thought to herself

She then turned around and saw that person was Amber.