D day (part 3)

After they done doing the intro, the main PD of the show said "cut, ok. We will start the recording after a break. The one that are going to perform can change clothes and do makeup."

Hiyyih pov:

We got a break after recording the opening. I have to use the waiting room with members who don't have to perform. But I go to the waiting room that has all the people that will perform because I need to see my friends that are going to perform. When I am going to the waiting room I saw someone being very anxious. That is yedam oppa. At that time, he suddenly sat down. I got shocked and run right to him.

"oppa are you okay?What happened? Can you stand up?" I asked and help him stand up. I give him the water bottle and clam down him.

"Are you okay, oppa? " I asked.
"yes hiyyih ,thanks " yedam oppa answered.
"what's happened? "I asked.
"it's .... it's just a..... " he is hesitating to say.
"It's okay if you don't want me to know, but you have to care yourself oppa. I am worry that you are sick. I have to go to my members. " I said.

"Wait hiyyih "he stopped me. "I will tell you. " he said.

"Yes oppa. " I answered.
"I have been visiting the doctor cause of my anxiety and depression. After the break that I take I start feeling like I don't have confident in my singing. That's why when I have to sing I start being anxious. "
he said.

"oppa, your voice sound like honey in my ear. Why are you being anxious? You are so good at singing so don't worry. And when you are singing if you feel anxious just look at me. I will be there for you. " I comfort him.

"thanks, hiyyih. "
"You're welcome, oppa. Drink some water and clam down yourself. I have to go. Fighting oppa. " I said and go to the waiting room. My members and hawoon will be waiting me.I go to the waiting room and check my members that are going to perform first and looked hawoon. But I don't see her and just see eunchae. She tell me that hawoon is getting her clothes for the stylist. At that time yedam oppa come into the room, I give him a faithful smile.

Hawoon (y/n) pov:

i'm going to waiting room right now. I have to do everything quickly because of my multi stage. I just got my dress form my stylist and I am wearing it right now.

when I am on my way to waiting room, I see ruto oppa, hyunsuk oppa, jihoon senior and jeongwoo senior

when I am on my way to waiting room, I see ruto oppa, hyunsuk oppa, jihoon senior and jeongwoo senior. I go and greet them.

"annyohasaeyo senior. annyohasaeyo oppa." I said. I called some of them senior that I am not close with. I only called hyunsuk and haruto oppa.

"wow, hawoon you are looking sexy. " said hyunsuk oppa.
" Someone is driving crazy with your beauty. " hyunsuk oppa added.

All of them are looking at jeongwoo senior so I accidentally look at him and we made an eye contact. I quickly put my eyes on ruto oppa. And he looks like he doesn't like this atmosphere. So I quickly asked them "Are you guys going to the waiting room?"

"yes. You too, right. Let's go together. And you can called all of us oppa and speak comfortably." said jihoon.

"Nae, oppa. Let's go." I answered.

I go to the waiting room together with oppas and do the stage makeup for my performance. I saw hiyyih unnies and eunchae waiting me. They keep telling that I can do it and not to be nervous. They don't know that I am getting nervous not because of the performance but because of ruto oppa face that I just saw.

Third person pov:

The recording start again and the ones that won't perform take their place at the mirror side. The PDs are sitting in front of them. And the mcs start.

"OK, Let's start from dance position. Please come out." said seungkwan.

Mashiho from treasure, Niki from enhypen, kazuha from Lesserafim, dayeon from Kepler and hyein from jewelryes.
.................................................................

Dayeon Kazuha Hyein

Mashiho Niki

.................................................................
(they stand like this)

Kazuha do some ballet. Dayeon do some street dance. And Hyein do some cover dance. Mashiho also do some hip-hop dance. And Niki do some b-boying.

Then the voting start. The staff of the program are voting and two of the PDs are discussing about something. The have the white paper in front of them. All the staff and PDs done voting.

"OK now only we need to vote, seungkwan shi. " said kyulkyung.
"yeah let's go and vote." said seungkwan.

"The voting results is now in my hand.
Aren't you curious? " asked seungkwan.
"Yes, yes. " said kyulkyung.
"The first go to,........... Dudududududu
Kazuha" said seungkwan.
" I will reveal other rank. 2nd goes to mashiho, 3rd goes to Niki, 4th goes to dayeon and 5th goes to Hyein."

After the rankings revaled all the groups go to their members to cheer up them.
Now the second rap is coming right up. All the rapper are preparing at the back stage.

"Next is the vocal position, let's welcome our vocalist. " said seungkwan.

Ruzar, Yedam, Heesung, yujin and chaehyun come out.

.................................................................

Ruzar Yujin Chaehyun

Yedam Heesung

.................................................................
(The stand like this.)

One by one do their performance. Is now yedam turn. He sit on a chair that look like this.

He choose the song that called "circles" 돌고돌아 by seventeen. All of them can see that his hands are shaking. Before the song start he slowly look at hiyyih. Hiyyih just nod her head for him. He do his stage without problems.

Most of them cry when Lalala part come. Even the two mcs.
And all of them do the voting and of cause yedam win first. And

2nd-yujin
3rd-ruzar
4th-heesung
5th-chaehyun

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi guys. Sorry for my late update. And don't get me wrong about the rank it was because I already have the group that have to win in my mind. Thanks you so much for your like and interest.

By the way yedam choose the song (I mean I choose the song) that would be perfect with his voice and his anxiety. I recommend you guys to listen that song when you are down.
Bye 👋.
See you in next part.