THIRTY FIVE

Anastasia had just finished applying her makeup for the day. She was planning on going to a nearby coffee shop to go over some lines and possibly write some music. The girl grabbed her headphones before hearing a knock on her door. She hastily walked towards it as she was home alone and definitely was not expecting any company.

Standing on the tips of her toes, she squinted as she looked through the peephole to see the back of a head. The back of her boyfriend's head. She furrowed her brows in confusion before opening the door.

"Brady? What are you doing here?" She questioned as he stood, back still turned. He took a deep breath before turning around. In his arms a sign and a bouquet of roses. The sign was rather large.

The sign read ; " You bring out the best in me , so i brought you these not so cheap flowers. Lets have a night like the movies. Homecoming? "

They were titles of her songs.

The brunette girl stood there, a large smile planted on her face. She nodded before letting out a small , "Yes, of course."

Brady let out a sigh of relief before placing the sign against the wall and handing Anastasia the bouquet. She took them happily. The two made eye contact for a moment before both leaning forward and planting their lips on one another's.