Finale, Final Part: The Heir of War

Zacznij od początku

On top of the hill the Vikings had come over to attack the fortress stood a figure atop a black horse. They wore black iron plated armor and a black cape that hung down from their shoulders.

???: "Who the hell is that?"

One of the Vikings asked, lifting their round shield to their waist. Suddenly more figures began to appear. Black cloaks and silver blades were apparent.

???: "Are those..."

???: "The Black Cloaks!"

Hundreds of Black Priors stood atop the hill, holding their shields and swords close. A man who looked weak even from where the Vikings stood was sat atop a horse, glancing back at their men.

???: "Scuta!"

The front line of the massing army held their shields out, locking them together.

???: "Hastae!"

Long spears fell over the shoulders of the front line of men and swords were pushed through the cracks between their shields. The Viking, Samurai, and Iron Legion forces watched as the black armored armies formed. Black-Steel tipped spears and swords hung high in the air and pointed downwards towards the fortress. The weakened man giving the orders adjusted his helmet before pointing down towards the hill.

Sarah lifted the visor on her helmet and wiped away blood and dirt from the bottom of her chin. She then ripped the blade of her sword from a Blackstone soldier. As the fighting began to slow down, Sarah noticed the Vikings were regrouping at the front gate. Sarah glanced up towards the hill in front of the gates, seeing multiple lines of black armored soldiers getting into battle formations.

A man sat atop a dark brown horse, shouting orders. Elias huffed for oxygen as he wiped off the blood on his blade with the cloth on his forearm.

Elias: "I thought the Vikings took care of the Black Priors. Agda said they did. Right?"

Sarah nodded before pushing up the visor on her helmet.

Sarah: "They must still have a little fight in them. Come on, we have to help our—"

Before Sarah could finish, the weak man raised his arm and pointed towards the Blackstone fortress. Hundreds, if not thousands of black armored knights rushed towards the fortress in a coordinated line. The Vikings let out their war cries and ran forward as well. The few Iron Legion knights remaining stood behind, watching the two armies collide.

Elias: "We should hurry to Apollyon before this gets any bloodier!"

Sarah nodded, running behind Elias as they rushed to the top of the Blackstone fortress. Holden Cross stabbed a Blackstone Conqueror in the heart with the spike of his halberd, watching Elias and Sarah run through the fortress as he removed his bloodied weapon from his fallen foe.

Holden caught his breath, listening to the warring Viking and Black Prior armies suddenly collide and battle. Holden then lifted his large weapon, running after Elias and Sarah. Their mission was like his. Kill Apollyon. End the war.

The Samurai pushed himself from the ground and threw a downward attack with his deadly katana. Apollyon blocked the strong and quick attack, steel screeching and sparks flying as their eyes locked.

???: "You will pay for what you did to us all!"

Apollyon began to push back on the Samurai's weapon.

Apollyon: "You will have to kill me first!"

The Emperor's Champion was formidable, keeping his balance. Apollyon snarled and quickly lifted her leg, kicking the Orochi backwards before backing away.