Introduction

He came in smiling, he was ready, finally, after so many years he knew where she was

Beomgyu, as soon as he knew about the girl's whereabouts had enrolled for the school, Rockwood boarding academy, not densely populated, just another regular school with another regular but not so regular alumnus. Y/n, it was THE girl, the one whose blood sealed the tomb, all he had to do now was kill her, obviously maintaining a low profile, vampires were on the verge of extinction and it was an unspoken rule to never ever reveal your powers to anyone or do anything which could bring the species in spotlight. Best let humans think we are just a myth.

                           Backstory

Katana, an original, the most powerful one at that was the fiercest vampire to exist, immortal with unmatched strength but with this too he feared only one person, his father, a vampire hunter who has been on a hunt for him for the past 900 years, Katana and his siblings had to constantly be on the move to steer clear of their father who was hell bent on killing him, while in hiding a spiteful witch whose family had been killed by vampires cast a spell on Katana to seal him in the tomb he had taken shelter in but the spell was unsuccessful or so she thought. A clueless little girl who got lost in the woods and separated from her parents wandered and wandered until she saw the tomb, curiosity taking over her she carefully crept up making no noise but luck being on the bad side caused her leg to be caught in a branch, she fell and hurt her arms. Blood oozed out of her arm as she cried, a response to her crying her family came to her rescue and took her back, what she didn't realise was that her blood had convulsed with a tombstone to seal the tomb locking Katana in, the cast was successful and all it required was the blood of a virgin girl to seal it.
The witch was killed after she was not able to answer how Katana was sealed and whose blood was used, all they knew was that to revive Katana they needed the blood of the same girl before the 176th lunar eclipse and perform a reverse spell or Katana would have to wait another century before there was any hope of coming out.
And as fate was written, the girl couldn't be discovered and another century went by and now it was time, time for her doppleganger to be born, but the odds of finding her were still hard, as they were last time, last time that only had about 6 weeks before the 176th lunar eclipse hence they couldn't find her but now that had more time. The girl could be born anywhere in this world, and all of Katana's enemies or anyone who despised the originals, if they had a scent of the girl would kill her and more than 80% of the remaining vampire population hated the originals so that would be another problem.

                               present

So she is the girl, he thought when he saw her returning to her block from the dining hall, y/n, the doppleganger, she looks exactly the same, Beomgyu had discovered the girl through his friend, when his friend was casually browsing magazines, in a group photo of a fest that took place there he saw a familiar face, it was her, he informed Beomgyu and set he was to kill her since the day, his friend, a human he had helped in the past dug up connections and safely got Beomgyu admitted in the school, it was unfamiliar land and Beomgyu was careful of every step he made, obviously he was warned about stuff he should and shouldn't be doing but it was best to be cautious.

'welcome here Beomgyu' a short fit man greeted him at the entrance
'was the journey tiring?'
'no, it wasn't' Beomgyu replied politely
'you should have dinner now, I'll take you to the mess while your stuff is being taken up'
'oh, okay'
They started walking when the man introduced himself
'I'm guman dustar, hostel Dean, if you have any problems from now on you can notify me'
'okay sir' Beomgyu said as they began eating
'I'll brief you on everything tommorow, you must be tired, and, I should probably leave' he had finished his food which was necessarily just carrots and carrots
' Neil right here will escort you to your room, he's in class 12th, and will introduce you to your classmates '
" Thank you sir " he said as he got up and left with the senior