Part 2 - Not a dream ;)

As kermit walked towards me i felt shivers going down my back, i could feel the blood flushing to my face making me blush.
As he started leaning towards me we could hear a voice in the distance.
Kermit abruptly froze in place, his lips millimeters from mine.
Kermit looked away angwy and frustrated, "don't worry babygirl, i got this", he said as he picked up his towel from the floor and wrapped it around his waist.
I could hear him open the door, I got curious and walked up behind him.
There was a manlike creature, it had soft, red-like, silk fur, big eyes with pupils as deep as the sea and a cute, shiny, yellow nose.
I gasped as I looked at the creature, there was something special about it.. Something beautiful.
"Yes?" Kermit sighed with an obviously annoyed tone.
"Who's this little cutie?" the red thing asked with hunger in his voice, his eyes looked up and down my body like a hawk licking his lips.
"She's mine" Kermit growled putting his arm around my shoulders, I blushed and hid behind him. I looked at his back and my intrusive thoughts won, i couldn't help it, I bit his muscular back. His muscles tensed as he felt my teeth grip around them.
He let out an intense whimper, "not now kitten.." he said as he stared at me.
He closed the door at Elmos face and princess carried me to the bed.
I let out a moan as I hit the bed.
He dropped the towel and stood infront of me.
"Suck it", he said demanding. My eyes c'" between him and his throbbing member, but I didnt hesitate with trying to wrap my lips around it.
I licked the tip intensly before soaking it with my spit.
I slowly let it enter my mouth, I could feel it hitting the walls of my mouth as I desperately tried to fit more and more in.
He growled and started thrusting his hips forward making me gag.
My sight started getting blurry, i looked towards the window and saw something. I wanted to warn Kermit but my mouth was filled with his 20 inch monster cock.
My eyes darted back towards the window, but the silhouette was gone now and instead i heard the door slam open.
I looked at the red creature charging into the room.
I could feel it get behind me and started feeling something wet hit my asshole. It was the creatures tounge slowly carresing my hole.
I looked up at kermits annoyed face as he started thrusting even faster.
The creature seemed to have stopped, i let out a deep breath, but as soon as my body started relaxing I felt something hard piercing my asshole slowly.
I felt it start entering me and let out a gasp.
Kermit pulled out his massive cock and slapped me in my face with it.
He pulled me up from the doggy style position i was in but the thrusting from behind didnt stop.
Kermit dragged the creature off me and slammed me back on the bed with a clear view of both my holes.
He entered my vagina gently at first, but soon started pounding into me.
As he pounded into me like a beast, he bent forwards starting to nibble on my neck gently.
I moaned as he thrusted harder.
He rolled me around and started to bounce me on his dick depper, his balls slapped against my ass and i couldnt help to bite his lower lip.
It turned into a french kiss.
I could hear the red creature start to walk up behind me, but i didnt care. I was too focused on kermit.
The creature grabbed my cheeks seperating them as he pierced into anus.
The creature stuck his finger into my mouth muffling my sounds.
I could feel them both speeding up as if they were competing against eachother.
I could hear the red thing start to moan intensly. Kermit didnt care tho, as a matter of he started speeding up the pace of his thrusts.
I couldnt help but start to meown higher.
Kermit started letting out growls and barks and i could.
I could feel them realising a hot fluid into my body, their giant loads started dripping out from my holes, but they stuffed it back in.
Kermit whispers in my ear, "I will give you my offspring", his voice was raspy and i could still hear his grunts.
But something stopped me from responding, it was a knock on thr door.
We all looked towards the open door.
The voice by the door talked, "Kermit, what are you doing?".
Her voice was filled with tears and I could see the frustration in her eyes.

End of chapter two.