🔹twenty four🔹

Start from the beginning

Noor saw how much Saad was enjoying the rides. She didn't want to ruin the fun and be a spoilt sport.

"Chal chalte hain.." Noor said.

"Bilkul nahin.. Yahin reh chup chap.."

"Chal na.. I promise I'll be fine. Cham"

She dragged to the roller coaster and sat in one of them. As always, she sat near Shaharyar. She was fine but as the coaster started moving upwards, fear gripped in her. She had phobia of heights. She closed her eyes tight. Shaharyar looked at her to see her with closed eyes. He understood that she was afraid. He took a hold of her hand and clasped it tight. Noor still didn't open her eyes.

"Noor, relax. Everything is fine.."

Noor clutched his arm with the other hand and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at his eyes and kept looking at them. He smiled at her. Soon they reached down and got off from the coasters.

"Tu thik hain?" Saad came to her the first thing.

Noor looked at him and nodded with a small smile. She again looked back at Shaharyar and passed him a cute smile.

"Thank you."

He shook his head in a no.

"Chalo kuch khate hain.." Faahi said.

"Haan.. Bohat bhukh lagi hain.." Saad joined.

"Tum dono ko bhukh ke siwaye aur kuch lagti hain.." Shaharyar commented.

"Ab har koi aapke tarah thodi hi hota hain." Noor retorted. Faahi and Saad looked at her.

"Aye baat.." Faahi cheered. Shaharyar smiled waving his hand through his hair.

They all went to eat something or the other. Noor looked at the gola stall near by. She went there. Shaharyar being the protective one followed her. Noor looked at him.

"Chale gola khate hain.."

"Nahin mujhe nahin khana.."

"Aise kaise nahin khana, khaiye na..konsa flavor lenge aap."

"Noor, main nahin khata yeh sab. Tum khao."

He looked at Noor who was excited like a kid to have gola. Noor shrugged her shoulder and took her gola from the vendor. She sucked on it and had a pleasant smile on her face.

"You are missing out on this.." She said looking at him.

He looked at her smiling. Suddenly he took a hold of her wrist. She looked at him confused.

"Kya hua?"

He didn't say anything and brought the hand with the gola near his face. He leaned in and sucked on it. She stood surprised at what he was doing. He looked at her and smirked.

"Hmm.. yeh actually tasty hain."

She took her hand back and looked the other side.

"Kuch bhi karte hain aap.."

He chuckled.

They all came together after sometime.

"Ab, ab kahan jaye??"

"Pata nahin, par mujhe bhuk lagi hain, woh bhi bahut zor se." Sarmad said.

"Par jaayen kahan.."

"Chalo, tum logon ko ek nayi jagah le chalti hun.."

"Kahan??"

"Chalo toh.."

"Par rasta.."

"Main bataungi na.."