⚡Electrical TuneUp⚡

Start from the beginning

'Snake..., you would have so liked _____.' He thought. He knew that man, Otacon and he would have made a fun group talk too.

I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Otacon. "Well, I should go, call me if you need anything."

"Say Raiden."

"Yes?" The blonde now stood over the bed I lay on. "Can we go on a mission together sometime? something with tracking or something."

"I'll think about it, did Boris make you say this?" He remembered telling that mna, not to send me on any missions.

"No.., I kinda just wanted. Though he has mentioned it before." Nodding his head the blonde reached out hi arms to give me a hug.
"I wasn't always like this back in the day when I first became a cyborg, I sort of had to relearn about being closer to people. I was always alone on some dangerous mission."

Careful with his clawed fingers I let Raiden give me a gentle hug. I had my chest against his head while he spoke softly.

( Time Skip)

Raiden left a while ago. In a couple of seconds, he gave me that gentle hug that came to my mind.

I had Wolf drop in to say hi. He stuck around a while feeling like I could use the company. Wolf had a little note in his mouth when he first came into my room. It was Sunny. The girl was happy to know we were here but said she will be busy still to come to see us. Though she offered to leave Wolf with me while Raiden was out.

Wolf peacefully lay there on my bed curled up on the sheets. He was pretty happy. He seemed to pick up some more dog-like behaviours, even though he spoke more humanely.

I sat down on the bed with Wolf, and before I knew it I was out cold sleeping. Not a single thing bothered me. Wolf woke up from time to time, to see if I was still breathing. Seeing that I was okay he also snoozed a bit.

He was a guard dog at this point.

(Later That Night)

The door to my room clicked open. Wolf perked his head up from the bed, remembering who this person was that just came inside. He was ready to attack in case it wasn't.

"So this is where you are." Raiden's voice softly spoke. His eyes locked onto my fleeing form being blocked by Wolf. "Thanks for keeping her company Wolf," The ai swished his tail a bit.

"You look different..Raiden." Commented Wolf. "What don't like it?" He whispered back. "It's just that..., I don't ever see you look so....human."

"That's mostly because of my job." Raiden had some plans of his own, but for now, the two let me sleep. Wolf left the room.

Not wanting to make much noise the blonde man quietly claimed the sofa for himself and took a nap.

(Next Morning)

After a long peaceful sleep, I began to wake up. Though I almost had a heart attack when I saw a figure slumped down on the sofa with a blanket over them.

My first instinct was to throw a book at them, which I did. I picked up a book and launched it at the figure.

*Ting!* The book made a weird sound hitting the figure as if there was metal there.

"Aaoowwch...." I heard a low grumble come from below the blanket.

'Oops...' I knew that voice. The figure turns around and from below the blankets I see straight silverly white hair flop out, with a set of greyish blue looking at me.

"Did you really have to throw a book at me?" Raiden spoke in a sleepy voice. Wait a moment something was different.

"Y-your face.. it looks." I thought I was seeing things, nope I wasn't.

" So.. human?" He adds.
I nearly blushed at how he looked. His face was so pretty, those soft greyish-blue eyes and his hair. I could see two lines running up his face from the corner of his lips.

".. well, cyborg or not you always are human to me. This though.. I can see more. Sorry but you look pretty." I nearly teared up at the sight of this man's beautiful face, he was lucky that he knew someone like Doktor to help him look like his human self. Raiden just stared at me seeing my eyes glint with emotion.

There was a quiet pause between us. 'Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Oops.' Raiden shifted on the sofa and sat up. He was in thought. I flopped back in the bed, trying to bury myself. I was beginning to get embarrassed. 

Raiden cleared his throat. "Thank you for saying that." He shuffled over quietly and put a hand on my shoulder. Trying to tell me not to worry. The compliment actually made him happy.

"N-not to...say you..aren't when you look more cyborg. You look badass and pretty then too."

"Haha." Raiden chuckled a bit. "Well if you are up for it, want to go into the city? I have some free time." I could hear his voice speak from the bathroom. He was changing into casual nice clothing.

"Sure, but where?"

"Well, it's been a while since I went out. Dinner, maybe the mall?"

Raiden then stepped out facing me in a casual dark suit jacket, and sunglasses. My jaw nearly dropped as he stood there smiling. "When was the last time you went to dinner?"

 "When was the last time you went to dinner?"

- To Be Continued ⚡⚡