Grown Very Fond Of It

Start from the beginning

He stands up and grabs my hands. Then starts...

Dancing with me

"Oooooo love~ Oooooo lover boy~ What you doing tonight~? Hey boy!"

He smirks at my dumbfounded expression while swaying me. He then suddenly twirls me. I almost fall, but he catches me by my waist. He then pulls me back on my feet.

"Set my alarm, turn on my charm~ That's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy~

He stops dancing and his hold on me tightens a bit. He pulls me closer and leans his face down to mine. Before our lips touch, he stops for moment to say something.

"I can see why Sun calls me Lover Boy now~"

I then feel his lips collide with mine. My face heats up a bit, but it doesn't take long for me to melt in his touch.

'Groan'

"M-Mr Moon..."

I immediately pull away with a bright red face. Moon just chuckles and whispers in my ear.

"I'm sure Sun will continue this~"

He then walks to the irritated girl and crouches down beside her, asking what's wrong.

"I...I had a bad dream..."

Moon pov

A bad dream eh?

I pat her back to comfort her.

"Could you tell me what it was about?"

She starts tearing up and hugs me.

"I-I don't know what it was! But it was scary! And...and t-there was b-blood"

I hug her tight and rock her back and forth. Poor kid.

"It's ok. It isn't real. If anything like that happens, I can protect you"

She's crying less now and looks up at me.

"R-really?"

Are you dumb?

"You are my friend aren't you? Friends gotta have each other's backs."

She then stands up and goes behind me to pat my back.

"There! I have your back!"

Looks like she stopped crying.

"Come back here. You gotta go back to sleep if you wanna have Miss Y/n's back"

I could hear Y/n chuckling in the background.

"Oh! Yes!"

She goes back under the blanket and instantly passes out once her head hits the pillow.

I take my attention away from Lola when I hear shuffling.

Y/n pov

'I guess I'll clean up the place.'

I went to the door and put my hand on the door knob, but stop when I feel cold metal hands on my waist.

"And where do you think you're going~?"

"I gotta clean up the daycare."

He turns me around so I'm facing him.

"You work too much dear~ Why don't you just relax for once~"

I look down and think.

'Well, I don't really get that much sleep... And taking care of kids is a hassle...'

Moon puts a finger under my chin and lifts my face up.

"So~?"

"Well, I guess..."

He smirks and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Good girl~"

He takes my hand and leads me to the corner of the room, where it was almost invisible because of all the pillows, beanbags and toys.

There was one sleeping bag there.

One...

He motions for me to lie down and I do.

"See you in an hour or two"

He chuckles and crouches down beside me.

"Darling, I'm not going anywhere~"

"Huh?"

He gets under the blanket and pulls me closer.

"U-uhhhh...Moon-"

"Shhhh"

He holds me tighter and strokes my hair.

"Nighty night~"

I couldn't help but flutter my eyes close. It was so... calming hearing Moon humming, or feeling him holding me close.