After that no other words were said and we had arrived to Quan and Liyah's house in straight silence.

" Hey baby !" Liyah opened the door hugging me and smiling.

" Wassup boo" Kese said and came over hugging me and kissing my check and neck.

" hey sis"
" wassup china"
" hey bestie"

" where my baby at ?" he asked looking around for journee and I turned pointing to the front door where his mom stood holding a smiley journee slobbing all on herself.

" what the hell ?" aaliyah said muggin but looking confused at the same time.

" she rode here with me y'all chill." she said and kese nodded not caring walking towards his mom looking at her sideways before grabbing journee and kissing all over her face.

" hey daddy baby " he was kissing her all over then threw journee in the air as she giggled and smiled in excitement enjoying the trill.

" boy don't drop my grandbaby !" ms.taylor said walking up to kese scared. He smacked his teeth and stopped.

" yo grand baby , since when ?" Kese asked with a straight face. Oh shit .....

" Wasn't yo grand baby when you was harassing her momma or putting her daddy in jail now was she ? You just a snake bitch who raised me and my daughter ain't growing up around i snake shit so you can get the fuck on " he spoke and I just stood there shocked. Meanwhile India ass over there slick  laughing and shit. 

" markese fuckin taylor ! since when have you ever opened yo mouth yo talk shit to me ?" She said stepping up to him.

" i haven't out if respect but it should've been a long time ago." he looked her up and down mugging.

" ma just go home you ain't even suppose to be here anyways." I've said waving her off.

" Oh so now y'all got balls ? them drugs and money don't make you know man markese....you don't even know what a man is ! And ive you fuck around trynna be like yo brother you ain't man either. Markese you duck off on yo family all the time...y'all tell this girl about that numani hoe. If y'all man enough... men don't lie" she said crossing her arms and I crossed mines looking at kese weird.

" what about nunu ?" I asked scrunching my face up. 

" yea what about nunu old lady ?" kese bucked his head back confused as shit. The fact he called her really had her messed up so she started laughing about it.

" Tell Asia How you and Nunu purposely set asia up at that party ! then ya plan backfired when she fucked yo brother instead of some random and she got pregnant...So tell her that mr. 'Ice'." she said and Ice quickly moved away.

" What ? So This is your fault ?" I asked walking the closer to ice but quan just wrapped his arms around my arms to stop me from moving.

" I meant to tell you that shit long time ago but they told me to hold it off til- They ? who the fuck is they ?" I asked confused looking around only to see guilty looks in everybody faces even my sister and quan's.

" All of y'all?" I asked and then shaking my head laughing. And getting out quan grip before walking towards the door until ms.taylor stopped me and turned me around.

" That's not the worst part about it either baby. These 3 are still hiding shit !" she said and the tension in the room thickened.

" Ice and nunu are still cool and he lets her talk all bad about you in his face , and ms. thang over there she ain't no better she used to sleep with markese...that's why she looked so familiar to me. Then Big man on campus here went and snuck out once you and journee were sleep then went to fuck nunu...then went back 3 more times that same week and did it again . So if the snakes is anybody it's all they asses." She said messaging my shoulders then backing off.

" Fuck all of y'all" I grabbed journee and her car seat before walking out the door. " Mamas please just chill and come in the house." kese followed behind me wrapping his arms around me. I didn't even respond I just stood there with tears rolling down my face.

" we can talk bout this you ain't gotta leave I promise it ain't what you think." He said and i pushed him off me.

" Journee say bye to daddy" I put her up to his face so she could give him a kiss but she just got slob all over him.

" Bye princess" He sighed kissing journee. I walked to the car and buckling her up and then getting in the car myself. As I was getting ready to pull out of the driveway Mrs.Taylor jumped in the car and Kese stood by my window watching me.

" I love you" he said and I was rolling my window up. I pulled out the driveway trying not to let him see the tears rolling down my eyes.

" I love you too"

- ♥️