Chapter 3

It was saturday morning, I jumped out of bed (see what I did there) and walked downstairs to eat my breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and saw a paper placed on the table.

Angelika,

I'll be back for a few weeks because work. You're a big girl now so I'm sure you can take care of your own. I left money inside your drawer for groceries and extra money if you need something for school. I called Louis and Michael to stay here and look over you. I love you. Take care *kiss*

Mom.

This is going to be SUPER AWKWARD but at the same time, HAPPY! Mom isn't home so I can -- oh. I forgot, I don't have friends here. Only Louis, and the lads.

I placed the paper inside my pocket and started toasting loaves. After few minutes, *ting* the toaster bells. I took the loaves I toasted and placed on a plate and went upstairs. I turned on my bluetooth speaker and connect it on my phone. *Click*

You're hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bare this in mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all make sense to me.

The song continues and I sang along with it. It got further and Louis' solo came up. I heard a voice singing along with me and the song. I looked at the door to see a singing Louis Tomlinson. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

The song ends and Lost Boy of 5 Seconds Of Summer came next to the list. I sang along with it but Louis grabs my waist and looks at me. "Without you I'm a lost boy." He said with his strong british accent. I blushed and he pinches my cheek. "Such a cutie." He smiled cheekily. I smiled back. I stopped the song and starts eating the toasts. "Want some?" I asked him. "Sure!" He said grabbing a toast. "So how was OUR date yesterday?" He asked. "It's pretty amazing! It's my first time to go there and I was lucky that you were the first to bring me there." I answered. "Why were you lucky?" He asked again but now staring at me. "Because every girls were dreaming that you would take them on a date at there favorite places." I explained. He didn't answer but he keeps staring at me and leaning closer on my face but I keep leaning mine backwards. I'm melting inside. I WANT TO FREAK OUT. THOSE EYES WERE STICK INTO MINE. HIS FACE WERE INCHES FROM MINE. As soon as my head hits the pillows behind me, I realized I was laying down my bed and Louis was on top of me.

"Hey stop staring. I'm not used to it."  I said and he pulled back. "Sorry Angelika. I-I'm really sorry I guess I have to leave right now." He said running out of the room door. I followed him downstairs and grabbed his arms. "Hey! Don't leave. We can watch movies if you want?" I asked him wiggling my eyebrows. "Sure!" He said agreeing. "So.. what movie do you want to watch?" I asked him. "Maybe...."

I'll do the Chapter 3 (2) tomorrow x
I tried not to fall asleep but I can't sorry. :( hope you liked it.