Chapter 2 (2)

"We're here!" I heard Louis whispered on my ear. I groaned and opened my eyes saw his face inches away from mine. I looked away and apologized. "It's okay. I'm the one who moves my face in front of yours." He smiled at me.

I looked outdside the window and saw we were at Paris. I can't believe that we were at Paris. It was my dream to be here. "I didn't felt that we rode a ferry." I chuckled. "It's because you're asleep." He laughed. I stepped outside the car and at the sight of the Eiffel Tower, I tripped and fell to the ground. Louis ran upto me and help me to get up. He sat me beside the tree. "I think I broke my ankle." I groaned in pain. "Just sit down here and I'll park the car." He commanded and I nod.

It took minutes parking his car down the hill so I stand up and tried to walk. I was nearly falling off the ground again when I catched my balance. I can finally walk and he came back. I ran upto him, "I said stay there." He said worrying. "I can walk now. I tried my best to walk so it won't bother the happiness we can do this day." I explained. "Next time, you should follow what I commanded you. Okay?" He said. "Okay!" I nodded. "Where are they?" I asked. "Who?" He asked back. "The lads." I answered.

Michael's POV

After the dinner with Angelika's family, I called Louis. "Hello?" Louis answered my call. "Uh.. Lou. You know Angelika right? You should date her tomorrow. Maybe, you should skip school just for tomorrow? You she loves you so much." I said. "I love her too. You know, she has so many differences from the girls at school and I love her for being her." He said. I was shocked he said "He loves her too".  "Okay, this is the plan. When you two got out of her house, inform her that you two are not going to school and you will bring her with you to hang out with your friends. It was the lads of course. Then you'll take her to her dream place." I explained. "And what is her dream place?" He asked. "Paris. She never came to Paris yet. She said she would love to spend her time with the guy who would make her feel like a princess and would treat her like a queen. I know you just met her earlier but Louis, she loves you so much. It was just a date bruh. You're not proposing to her. You can do whatever you want." I said. "O-okay." He answered nervously. "Don't be nervous I got your back." I said tearing up. I love Angelika so much but there's no one better than Andrea. I love Angelika as a friend. "Okay. Thanks bro. Need to hang up bye." He said hanging up.

Angelika's POV

"Uh.. they weren't here. T-They said they wouldn't make it here because they were uh... stuck at the traffic! Yes. They were stuck at the traffic." Louis said looking away. I know he was lying but I don't mind because I know I'm safe with him. "Have you ever been on a date?" He asked holding my hand walking towards the edge of the hill. "Uh... n-no." I said nervously. I knew I was blushing so I looked at the other side so Louis wouldn't see my tomato face. "So this would be your first date." He said and pulled me into a hug still holding my hand. "D-date? This is a date?" I asked hugging back. "Yes. I guess you didn't like it huh?" He said pulling away from the hug. As he let go of my hand, I can see the disappointment on his face. "Louis, I love this date." I said smiling "Really? You sure 'bout that?" He asked making sure. "Yes I am." I said grabbing his hand again and intertwined our fingers.

We talked and talked about our lives and he held my hand tight. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Does it hurt?" He asked reffering to his tightened grip. "Nope." I answered popping the 'P'. "I won't let you go." He said. I blushed and he stand up and so do I. We both went to the car and he drove me home.

We spent our time there for 2 hours.

We came on my house and he pecks my cheek gently. "Goodnight." He said before leaving. I can feel my face turn red again so I let a minute pass before knocking on the door.

"Hi mom!" I greeted kissing her on the cheek. "Hey hun. How's the date?" She greeted back. "It was great! But how did you know about that?" I asked. "Michael told me." She answered. "Okaaay. Goodnight mom! Don't stay up too late!" I yelled running upstairs. "Goodnight hun!" She yelled back.