Introduction: What is gender?

What is gender? Gender is a form of being and breathing. It usually coresponds to a presentation (thought not always) designated by society, or feeling. It always has a look. As a form of nedcore and punk rock anthems there are ideaas for what these could look like as people at the end of the book. This is because if you feel euphoria looking at a pride flag even if its not your specific identity, it usually means that astehtic is a form of gender theory. It's this thing my friends and I made up back in the day. Gender as colors and asethetics. Theres no such thing as a silly gender or a stupid idea. And there are a billion of them. Those that make a mockery of trans identity such as j.k rowling. Usually are in the group self loathings narcisits who hate their own identities so much tehy force themselves into a gendered masc so that they can get rid of their own self loathing. I just said transphobes don't exist this is why. So gender thoery aside. Sexuality is what you like. Romantic orentiaton is what your attracted to. They don't always allign. This is public domain so when I die I sincerly hope someone can really and truly get it out there. and continue where i left off because it's a spectrum that's infinate. So yeah. Um. Hope this book helps you. I and Adam are the only credited authors on teh cover. It's the cancer. you don't know what that means, but regardless the pictures at the end are meant to help you figure yourself out. Some are wild, their just my headcanons for sexualities as people. I think it's a great learning tool. I like mythology and that's cool so I'll use that. And since I'm a punk rocker, I'll even throw in poltics and characters for you. Whatever helps you understand yourself I'll use. Let's go kiddos lets go!

I preseent to you The Gender and Sexuality handbook by Ross Ell, Dionysus Frost, Kaito Ongaku, Adam Snowflake, and Waiter Abigial, And Ember Elliot and lighto death. Izi and Crowley Foster.