Rokdo Abhi

Unedited

Okay so welcome you guys....after watching todays episode and the pre cap I got an Idea so thought to pen ut down...
It will be One Shot
So enjoy

The story starts from where the episode ends
....

Akshara was done with the Arti and was now chatting with her familiy when she got a notification in her mobile....
It was the reminder for the court hearing for their divorce proceeding which was tomorrow in the morning....

Suddenly realisation hit her. Just a minute ago she was smiling enjoying with her family and now she remembered that after this she wasn't going back to her home, her Abhi...
Her Abhi had pushed her away from him...he didn't want her in his life anymore.
With these thoughts she wishes the Goenkas a good night and retires to her room

Here abhi just came out of his surgery when his phone pinged with a notification stating that he had to report at the court for the hearing for the proceedings regarding the divorce....
He had so much to feel yet felt nothing..

Abhi was surprised by the fact that Akshara didn't even fight for their relationship.
Was ut so easy for her to sign the papers
How would he live without her....she was his heart beat....how will he live without her
With these thoughts he walks away....

-------------------------

Next morning both of them.get ready and proceed to the court for the hearing...
They entered the building together and saw each other.

Abhi's eyes were moist while Akshu didn't even look at him..
She avoided the eye contact knowing that she will lose control and break down in front of him which she didn't want as she believed he wont understand her so its better to hide her pain.

Abhi's heart broke watching her avoiding eye contact with him.
He went a head assuming she didn't want to see him so not to make her uncomfortable he goes from there...

______

There was still some time left for their turn so they were waiting in the waiting Area

Akshu's breath was become fast sec by sec and her heart rate for increasing.....
She was feeling anxious so she held the fabric of her dress to calm her self down..

Abhi who was observing her knew she was going to have a panic attack so he went to her to help her calm herself.....

"Akshara", Abhi calls her

She looks at him, her eyes moist and blood red and along with her nose and her cheeks....

"Akshara relax, calm down please....
Breath... Akshara breath....take a deep breath
Aise tumhein panic attack a jayega please take a deep breath"

Listening to him and watching him being concerned for her triggered her pain more and now she knew she wouldn't be able to control anymore she stops pretending and speaks her mind

"Kya mila tumhein ye sab karke Abhimanyu....kya mila tumhein"
She cried

"Kairav bhaiya aur bade papa ko jail pohncha kar...bade papa ko is umar mein itni takleef de kar kya paa liya tumne.....
Kyu kar rahe ho ye sab
Abhimanyu please........"

He was silent...
He knew whatever happened with bade papa was not fair but kairav..

"Abhi is sab ka asar hamare rishte par padh raha hai"
She cried
It was enough now..she couldn't hold her tears back and they flowed down her cheeks...

He became emotional upon hearing Abhi from her after so long...but he couldn't forget all that happened in this one year

Her breathing became abnormal and she started shivering....
It was a panic attack...

The thing Abhi feared the most

"Akshara please calm down...hum baat karte hain baith ke please tum shaant ho jao... please breath....
Akshara breath...AKSHU BREATH ....pleeeaase BREATHHH...mere liye Akshu.... mere liye please"
He pleads her

"Abhi please ye divorce rok do....main nahi reh sakti tumhare bina..."

"shut up please..tumhein samajh nahi a raha tum theek nahi ho ahi...I promise main tumhari har baat sununga but please baba abhi shaant ho jao"

"I know tumhein chhod k jana meri galati thi par mere paas aur koi option nahi tha...Abhi sirif mujhe pata hai maine vo ek saal kaise bitaya hai...is baat ki umeed thi ki jab compition ki baad tumhare paas wapis aoongi tumhein manaoungi sab kuchh sach bata dungi toh sab theek ho jayega...
Abhi please ye sab rok do...main mar jaoongi tumhare bina..mujhse nahi hoga please...
Tum mere liye sabse important ho...
Agar mujhe pata hota ki mere is faisle ka nateeja itna bura hoga toh main usi wakt apni jaan de deti.."

"AKSHU.....dubara apne muh se aisi baat bhi mat nikalna tum samjhi...aur please ye baatein abhi mat karo...dekho hum abhi chalenge, baith k araam se discuss karenge tum pehle normal ho jao.."

Abhi please ye court proceeding ko rok do please Abhi....kya itna asaan hai tumhare liye sab kuchh bhula dena...
Main manti hu hamare rishte mein bohot kamiyaan hai par hum unhein mil k door kar sakte hai....
Abhi tumhare alawa mera koi bhi nahi hai.....

Abhi mumma papa bohot pehle hi chale gaye the....
Unke jaane k baad sab mujhse door hi huye hain...
Tum bhi chale jaoge toh main kaise jiyungi....Abhi pleease....
ABHI PLEEASE HEARING SE MANA KARDO NA "
She shouts...pleading him to give them a chance..to not break her hope...

"Mere docman please apni Akshu ki baat maan lo na pleease....pl..ea..se...ab...hi" she requests him while her voice cracks and she falls unconscious on his shoulder...

Tadaa ....
Sorry for making you guys wait so much....its just that...Life is being cruel to me now a days and I have to deal with alot...
I have had enough so couldn't stop myself and wrote this one to relax mh mind as writing is something which gives me peace and i feel light and happy
Okay bas bas 🙊
Anyways....Thoughts..?

This was a one shot guys so dont expect part 2 for this🙈

Also do vote, comment and share...

Will meet you in the next one

Love love
Isha
❤️