Chapter 18

"Who the fuck killed Ace?" Sabo demanded coldly. He couldn't believe the truth, even if it was right there. Itto's pulse tensed as he heard the words. Who would have even had the guts to kill such a famous celebrity? And besides, he hadn't done something like that. And (Y/N) wouldn't either. Ace was her brother . . . Unless-

"I killed him." (Y/N) spoke through a smile that was uncharacteristic of her. Sabo's eyes widened in shock and tears fell from his eyes. He gazed at (Y/N) with pure sorrow.

"Why?" Sabo couldn't hold back his tears. He looked down at Ace. Now a still corpse. Unmoving. His beloved brother.

"He killed my Kazuha." were her only words. Itto had heard that she had left Kazuha herself. Then why was she suddenly pretending as if she cared for him like he was her world? She was the reason he had "died" anyways. How he had been revived was still a mystery.

"Listen. Sumeru's disciplinary committee's head, the General Mahamatra- he will come and take you away for confinement. I hope whatever the fuck is clouding your goddamn brain gets cleared there." Sabo tried to speak calmly even as his tears fell down his cheek and pain pierced his heart like a sharp knife. He felt angry, he felt devastated. He had no idea what to do. His sister was mentally broken. His brother was dead. His younger brother hadn't come here yet, and he hoped that he never would. Luffy shouldn't be caught up in this messed up hell of a situation.

"Its all your fault. You're hypocrites. You taught me to live in a righteous way and you killed my boyfriend." (Y/N) murmured. She was tied to a chair with rope. It was because her hands kept twitching in the direction of a knife. It was dangerous. She had killed Ace in his fucking sleep.

"Is that her?" the General Mahamatra, a young man with silver hair and a dusky complexion inquired. His crimson. eyes looked straight at Sabo, gaze sharp and stern.

"Yeah. Sorry for troubling you, Cyno." Sabo nodded as he wiped tears from his eyes. Cyno didn't know how to comfort, but he offered a small plushie to Sabo. Sabo's eyes widened in surprise as the stern General Mahamatra passed him the cutesy consolation gift.

"You can't do this shit to (Y/N). She's your sister. You can't hand her over to Sumeru Asylum's Disciplinary Committee." Itto murmured, standing in front of (Y/N).

"She murdered my fucking brother." Sabo's eyes were red and puffy from crying. Itto just shook his head and maintained his position.

"Judgment shall be carried out." Cyno said as he stepped towards (Y/N). Itto loosened his stance. Even he could tell this General Mahamatra was not to be trifled with. He was tons of times stronger than Itto.

"Fine. Take me too then." Itto said through gritted teeth. Cyno's eyes softened in confusion then immediately regained their stern composure.

"I refuse." were the only words he mouthed out as he walked towards (Y/N).

"WH- HEY YOU CAN'T JUST-" Itto's protests were cut off by just four words from the General Mahamatra.

"You should give up."

And with that, Itto's heart dropped.

A/N: GUESS WHO IS BACK KEEDZ- and yeah I wasn't updating cause I got bored of Genshin- but now I'm back, got Cyno (AND C3 JEAN LMAO GOT CYNO FEW PULLS AFTER), and he's the most adorable sweet child ever. Imma prolly write a Cyno x Reader, he made me like Genshin again, and I adopt him, my son PKWKWJD

(/ω\)

P.S.: I hate scarabs.
Still in Marineford PTSD, eternally.

Lay Oreo

Yours, Kiraiberry.