She looks a lot more seductive, then she gets so close to him, who was already turned on, and proves she is good at Western, and the devil is awakened.

As he continued to scan her, he closed her eyes and put her one naked leg around his waist. As he rubbed her leg all over through his hand, she shivered and closed her eyes. His one touch made her feel so intimate that her mind was blank with emotion.

"You are looking so hot right now you don't have any idea what this bold and sexy move has done to me" he whispered in a husky voice pulling her closer.

Her finger moved slowly across his lips, then reached his neck, stopping on his chest, feeling sexual tension, and he swallowed hard.

His face moved closer to hers as he looked at her rosy lips, but she turned away, not letting him kiss her. She smirked at him as she moved back.

His voice was husky, unable to control himself. He craved it, but she shook her head, making him groan in anticipation.

He placed another hand across her back. He lifted her and took her to the bed.

He gently lowered her to the bed and positioned himself above her, creating an intimate closeness that made her breath catch in her throat. They shared an intimate moment, and in that moment, her heart and mind yearned for it to last forever.

She bit her lower lip, and couldn't meet his intense gaze.

'Don't do that! Your every part is all mine to bite, lick, and suck, understand?!' He pulled her lip out of her teeth and snuggled his head in her neck, making her body go all numb

Numb because of proximity and active when he licks her sweet spot from his tongue, damn this man found her spot in a day.

They forget what is right and wrong, but all they know is they need each other not only emotionally, but physically as well, and they have an increasing desire for each other.

He kissed her neck softly making a popping sound then he sucked in the same place. She moved her hands in his hair and he pressed himself more on her crashing their chest.

He kissed her all over her face except on her lips. Till now he wanted to taste her but seeing how much she craved for him, he smirked.

This side of him made her more needy. She wrapped both legs around his waist.

He pulled her satin shirt slightly down, leaving her one shoulder almost naked. He trailed his finger on her bare shoulder and placed wet kisses along the way, making her breath heave up and down. She became wet down her south and clutched his hair tightly but not harshly.

She moaned in pain as he bit her neck, but he licked her all over to soothe it.

Her eyes were closed as he looked at her enjoying his touch.

"Open your eyes baby" he whispered seductively, making her listen to him at once.

His eyes fell upon her lips that were slightly parted, he came closer without diverting his gaze from her lips, they were so tempting that he wanted to ravish them.

"Kiss me, Ansh," she whispered out of the blue.

"Kiss me... I want to taste you" she pleaded, looking at him, all her shyness gone.

He looked into her eyes with many emotions in his eyes when he said, "Trust me, this isn't just lust.".

Before she could understand anything he captured her lips.

If there is Love then there will be Lust too..❤️

He kissed her softly, moving his lips on her. She didn't waste any time and kissed him back playing with his hair.