🔹twenty three🔹

Start from the beginning

"Main aata hoon.." Saad left.

"Chal Noor, apne best friend ki love life setting karwate hain."

After the nikkah, the guests were long gone. Everyone changed into comfortable clothes and got ready for bed. Noor and Sazia were sharing the room today as Nikhat was sharing with her best friend. They were about to get into bed when the door was knocked.

Noor opened the door to find Saad. Noor looked at him with a mischievous smile.

"Kya baat hain! Aaj hamare hi kamre ke chakkar kate ja rahe hain janab.."

"Tu chup kar.. sab log ice cream party kar rahe hain niche. Tum dono ko bhi bulaya hain.."

"Accha, thik hain. Hum aate hain.."

They came down and sat down with all of them.

"Nik.. How does it feel to be officially nikkahified?"

Noor asked wiggling her eyebrows. Nikhat blushed.

"Shut up.."

"Are bol na.."

"It.. It feels good.. To belong to someone.. It actually feels good.."

"You are happy.."

"Very much.." Noor fed her a spoon of her own ice cream. Nikhat looked at her surprised.

"Kya.. ek spoon to share kar sakti hoon.."

Nikhat smiled.

                               ****

The next day was the mehendi. The boys wore white kurtas with colored waist coats. The entry of the groom in the hall was done by the boys dancing with him. He came and settled down on the couch. Nikhat came with the ladies gathering around her. She looked once at Ashar and he smiled. She blushed. Shaharyar's eyes got stuck on one person. Noor. She looked gorgeous in the lime colored heavy embroidered kurta with golden pant and dupatta.

All the couples came around the stage. Noor had planned to get Sazia dance with Saad. And so she made that happen. And in between she had to dance with Shaharyar. Noor looked at him. And kept looking. He looked like a sight to behold. He wore a white kurta pajama with a blue colored waist coat. She swirled around him while he waited. And then when she swayed her hips and he danced around her twirling her again. She danced placing her hand on his chest. To which she felt her heartbeat quicken. The song soon finished. But Shaharyar didn't leave her.

"Ahh.. Shaharyar, gaana khatam ho gaya hain.."

"Tou.."

"Toh mujhe chode. Sab dekh rahe hain.."

Shaharyar left her immediately being embarrassed...

##

As all the ladies had mehendi in their hands, they sat there waiting for it to get dried.

Noor didn't like mehendi much. But her sister, she made her put some with her continuous insistence. Noor was irritated right now and also she was hungry.

Nikhat asked her mother to feed her as she was feeling too hungry. Hiba nodded and went to bring a plate. Shaharyar looked at Hiba arranging a plate and went to her.

"Maami, yeh thali aap kis ke liye saja rahi hain?"

"Yeh Nikhat ke liye Shaharyar, use bhook lagi hain na.."

Shaharyar nodded and again looked at her.

"Maami, ek kaam karte hain. Aap Noor ko khila dijiye, main Appa ko khila dunga. Ussi bahane unke saath thoda waqt bhi guzar lunga.."