Going Goingggg

"Fifi did you remember to pack your toothbrush???" called Ms.Ciaran  like any mother would when her child is moving away from her. Felix let out a groan, went back inside and said " so Ms. Si, senõra Ciaran lo hice." Ms.Ciaran couldn't help but give Felix a worried look. Felix notices this and gives and gives her a sweet comforting kiss on her forehead. "I'll be fine. I'll be turning 20 this year and I cant keep being babied by you." He said with a slight tone of doubt. Was he really gonna be ok? No. Was SHE gonna be ok? "He's right mom you can't keep babying him!!!!!" Kaya called from behind. Kaya (now 25) was Ms.Ciaran's eldest son. "Felix what did you pack that your suitcase is so heavy???" cried Aegis, the youngest of the three siblings. "Dumbbells" shot Felix with the utmost sarcasm. "You legit look like a twig you expect me to believe that?" He replied. "Would you look to stir fry or air fry him?" Asked Kaya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Felix's POV_

Kaya took the wheel and I sat beside him choosing a playlist for the drive.

Aegis : sooooo how long is this ride gon' be again?

Kaya : 1hr.

Aegis : I never signed up for this

Felix : It was YOUR choice. Nothing I can do about it.

Aegis: (whispers under his breath) Damn Sags

Felix: Oi I heard that. I ain't old and deaf yet.

Aegis: Says the sussy 1000 year old vampire

Felix: Correction. 100 year old.

Aegis: Still old.

Felix: Not in vampire years.

Aegis: Is in human years.

Kaya: Can you shits stop bickering.

Aegis, Felix: sorry ._.

A few          Moments       Later

Kaya: TAKE ME TO CHURCH!

Felix: ILL WORSHIP LIKE A D A W G IN THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES!!!

Aegis: ILL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE!!

Felix: Offer me that deathless death~

Kaya: OH GOOD G0D LET ME GIVE YOU MY L I F E!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just so if you're wondering, yes the chapters will be this short minimum.

ILY <3