While you were sleeping

A/n: it is canon that aizawa can be pretty insecure. I really liked the idea of him being too insecure to pursue someone. The whole "being pathetic in love" is a very cute idea and i just had to write this!

The kids were scattered throughout the dorm lounge areas. The groups were divided with mostly the girls at one side and the boys the other. (Y/n), and a part of aizawa was proud to know that he was among the very few who knew her real name, was sleeping on the couch.

"She's such a-" mineta was just about to finish his sentence before sero taped his mouth.

"That won't do him any good, get his limbs too." Kirishima said annoyed. He wasn't known to be this cold, but he had little patience when it came to disrespect and such disgusting behaviour towards women. It wasn't manly at all.

"I'm going to sit right here." Aizawa shot mineta a glare as he took a seat on the floor, guarding (y/n) as she slept peacefully.

"I still cannot believe ms. Ether will be coming here!" Uraraka said joyfully. The girls looked upto her. She was a new hero who climbed the ranks like it was nothing.

"Yeah, she's so cool." Kirishima joined in. "I wish we could've gotten to talk some more before she passed out on the couch."

"She works very hard, kids. There's a lot more to being a hero than the flashy things you see." Aizawa defended you. "And you should be respectful of that, ejiro."

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

"Scatter now, all of you." Aizawa commanded his students while he opened a record book that needed to be updated.

The kids all scattered to different parts of the lounging area. They were excited to talk to the new hero but more so, they didn't miss the chance to gossip about their beloved teacher.

"Soooo," mina looked at everyone with a suggestive expression. "Aw, is no one gonna say it?"

"Say what?" Deku asked as he bit into a bao bun ether had brought for them. "Guys, you should all grab one, this is amazing!" The teenagers were quick to grab one according to their liking. They were still growing and the added training meant they rarely missed out on such treats.

"Oh my god, guys!" Mina whined. "Is no one gonna say it?"

"Mr. Aizawa got hots for the new hero chick?" Bakugo joined to the surprise of everyone. He had his arm propped lazily on the window sill as he ate his share of the bao. "Y'all are a bunch of idiots." With that he left after grabbing one more bun.

"Dammit, bakugo!" Kirishima called after his friend but bakugo gave him the middle finger and continued to his room. Kirishima shook his head and turned to his classmates. "Anyways, do you really think so, mina?"

"I am getting a vibe." The girl rubbed her hands excitedly. "well, look how he kept defending her and like instead of putting someone incharge sat by ether? And he totally smiles when she interacts with him? I think he should really drop the single father act and lose his virginity."

"Mina, gross!" Momo's nose scrunched in disgust.

"How is that gross?" Mina asked in offence.

"As you said, he's like our dad. It's not all that fun discussing his virginity." Denki came in defence of momo. Everyone shook their heads.

"Okay, my bad. But you guys see it too right?" Mina asked.

"Maybe?" Midoriya shrugged. "It's hard to imagine Mr. aizawa having a crush?"

"Try impossible, dude." Sero added.