🎃Halloween Special🎃

Start from the beginning

Shota then sighed "What are you playing at Miss L/n? I know you have previously taken the children in question trick or treating by yourself." I gulped and turned to look at him "Higher crime rates?" He pointed at me and spoke "Your voice just got higher, you're lying." I let out a huff and looked at him dead in the eye "I want you to trick or treat with me and the youngsters! I would have just asked but after our conversation I didn't know if you would really want to do anything that associates with Halloween!" His eyes widened a fraction but before he could make a response Ashido did.

"Miss L/n, why don't you ask your boyfriend? He's strong, was able to beat all of us up!" I looked towards her to see the rest of the class nodding. I quickly shook my head "No, I don't want Hanako having any issues with the children, because he will bring out troublesome behaviour, you don't know how many problems I've had to sort out with Eri after he's looked after her. As well, he'd be adding more fuel to the fire, and he'd seriously make it untamable!" There was a few nods around the classroom. Midoriya then asked "Speaking of Eri, will you be taking her with you Miss L/n?" I let out a breath "Firstly, I'd have to get many approvals for that and secondly, I don't want people to dress up as certain villains that might trigger her." I rubbed up and down my arm, Ururaka then grinned "You'll be a really good mother Miss L/n!" Momo nodded with a hum "Yes, I must agree with Ochako, you even show motherly instincts with Eri, do you plan on adopting her?" Hagakure then cheered "I'm sure Eri would really love that, she adores you!" I looked from one person to the next, being stopped by Shota speaking after a sigh "Alright class, you can all take your leave-"

Bakugo then yelled "Oi, old man, take her trick or treating and let Eri tag along, I'm sure she'd love the experience and love to meet the other children! Now, can we go?" Shota just nodded and only a few people got up, Shota just turned back to me "I'll come with Eri to the orphanage." He then made his way to the door, I just nodded slowly before comprehending what he said and nearly jumping with joy.

All seven children were dressed up and waiting with their pumpkin buckets, them all rushing to the door when it was knocked on, I followed after to see Shota with Eri next to him but what shocked me was Eri wearing a kids version of my hero outfit, the outfit I currently wore. She saw me and put her hands on her hips, grinning "I'm a big strong hero like you Y/n Senpai!" I smiled and nodded "Yes you are, in fact, you might even be stronger! Now come along children, we have sweets to gather!" When I said we, I didn't mean that I was included.

All the kids ran up to the first house but Eri remained with me and Shota, I looked at Eri and asked "Aren't you going to go with them?" She looked up at me with nervous eyes and I felt my heartache, I crouched to be level with her height and pouted "Awe, Eri, I'm scared too, so why don't we go together!" She took my hand and nodded, we went up to the door and the woman smiled "Awe, look at you two! I know just the sweets for you both!" She moved her hand around in the plate she held and showed Eri a packet of original m&ms, Eri nodded excitedly and the woman dropped one of the bags into her pumpkin bucket "Thank you!" The woman then turned to me and looked around "Where's your bucket dear?" I felt my face heat up, I didn't want to correct her and make her embarrassed so I patted the pouches that sat on my belt "Not just for show!" I grinned and she nodded with a smile before giving me the packet "Well, you two sure have been my best dressed trick or treaters, have a good night girls!" We both nodded and said "You too miss!" We then walked back and I pouted as soon as my back was turned to the house.

Once closer to Shota he chuckled and asked "What, did you not get any sweets?" I showed him the packet and his lips parted before he looked at me "You got mistaken for a..." I nodded and let out a breath. We then continued walking, me eventually staying on the pavement, having been mistaken as a child enough, I had my arms crossed and watched the children as they went with Shota and Eri, I didn't quite trust them to behave with someone new. Shota came walking back and showed me a lollipop, I groaned and he smirked "I even said you were stood there because you'd been naughty!" I stomped my feet and I felt something wrap around my wrist, I looked to see it was his capture weapon, I looked at him and he shrugged "It was the rule you gave for stroppy children." I huffed, he then unwrapped the lollipop and stuck it in his mouth, us all walking again.