14 | a minho person

fourteen .
a minho person

"shall we go?"

"shall we go?"

chris turns his head towards you, his body moving slightly so he can face you, and his knees now touching yours as the two of you are sat on the ground, watching the stars.

you nod slowly, your heart skipping a beat because of the way chris is looking at you, and seated so close to you that you barely know how to function.

he smiles softly and pushes himself up in one swift moment. he holds out his hand. you frown but take your hand in his, him then pulling you up so you're back on your feet again.

"thanks," you say with a chuckle, your hand leaving his so you can rub the dirt from your sweatpants.

you and chan make your way down the hill in silence, both happy with the conversations you had, and the time the two of you just spend together.

"you're a lovely person, riley," chan says out of the blue, a smile on his face as he nods to himself. "and i hope someone will see that soon so they can make you the happiest. you deserve to be happy."

your cheeks start to heat up. you dug your head in your hoodie and smile softly.

"thank you, chris..." you mumble, the smile on your face growing bigger.

"i'm happy where i am right now. i've got amazing friends around me, and my job is going well. there's nothing to complain about, other than the fact that there's no romance in my life... at least i've got all the love and support from the friends around me."

chan smiles and nods, "that's good to hear. i'm glad we can make you feel that way."

you smile and lower your shoulders, your head not being hidden anymore.

"i hope you find your soulmate soon. and if not, i'm always here" you say, your cheeks not even heating up when you mention it. improvement, if you say so yourself.

chan chuckles, "of course, i won't ever forget the deal. we'll see, riley."

he sighs to himself as you start to chuckle to his answer, his eyes focusing on the side of your head as you start to talk about 5 seconds of summer all of the sudden because you've got their song stuck in your head.

oh... how he wishes you would be his soulmate.

he doesn't want to spend his life looking for someone that is his soulmate when he's got someone as perfect as you right by his side.

she's right there... why can't she just be his soulmate?

riley is perfect in his eyes.

minho is a big dumbass
[ 7.49 am ]