"Don't call her that, what's wrong with you." Katie scolded through the phone, increased my brows as Yelena argued back.

"It's what she is! What the hell am I supposed to call her? That, is the definition of a child." She stated back as I sucked on my thumb softly.

"Hey little one, do you know where the key is?" Kate spoke out in a soft tone making me answer hesitantly, "mat." I mumbled out the one word as hard as I could, luckily it was as clear as can be and I was more than proud of myself in my little state.

I heard the door slowly unlock before Yelena huffed, "who the hell puts their key under a mat, Jesus child are you just asking for someone to murder you?"

I crossed my arms pouting, tilting my head at her words. I wasn't gonna get murdered, I'm smart.
I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl. I wanted to make a comment on how I 'wasn't a baby' but words seemed so tired in my exhausted state as tears stained my face. Yelena noticed this and squinted her eyes, going into a protective state.

"Who was it? Can I slit their throat." She stated as Kate slapped her shoulder yet again in a harsh manner, "would you quit it, we can talk about this in the morning." Kate stated as Yelena groaned but obliged. "Fine, party pooper."

Kate slowly crouched down to me as my cries had slowly calmed at the distraction, all I knew was the mixture of feeling dizzy, hungry, and tired were never a good mix while little.

"Hey jellybean, you ready to get some jammies on? Lena is gonna make something for you while we get ready for bed, I'll help you." She stated in a gentle tone as I felt myself get frustrated, my lip wobbled as more tears flooded my vision.

Big me was probably glad I didn't wear any makeup, it would have probably made the situation ten times worse if my eyes had burned. I felt Kate try to coax me as I squirmed out of her hold, feeling myself starting to get more and more tired.

Which meant things would probably get a lot harder for her, Kate sighed as she sat on the floor while Yelena was making her 'killer mac and cheese' I didn't know what that meant, would it really kill me?

I felt my hands rub against my eyes furiously as a reflex from my tired state, I sobbed softly making Kate panic as Yelena walked out five minutes later with a groan. "Come here." She stated as I looked up at her with tear filled eyes, I tilted my head in confusion. I could tell Kate was just as confused as myself, but she just sighed and walked towards me making me try to run away, although I was no use compared to the strong and taller blonde.

I immediately caved into the deep regression I had been trying so hard to avoid, knowing I was too exhausted to fight even a part of it.

——————————————————————————

THIRD:

Yelena immediately lifted Delaney into her arms while settling on her hip with a soft shush at her whines of protest, lightly pushing her head towards her shoulder before walking back into the kitchen. "Where the hell did you learn that? Why didn't you do that earlier?" Kate questioned astonished while watching her girlfriend sway her gently in a rocking motion.

She watched as The poor girl was already half asleep against her shoulder, too tired to put out any more of a fight and the two both knew it.