A Broken Promise... Continuation

Two male's stood on the cold snow, both having snow particles over them as they where enduring the harsh snowstorm. The avian using his dark wings as extra warmth for now, but the old male tensed at what the other said to him "Kill me? Oh you're fighting with words again huh Dream? Your manipulation won't work on me!" The old male shouted.

Dream chuckled at the old man not believing what he was sayin, this making the avian slightly afraid "Oh please Philza, I killed Tommy.. didn't I?" His voice would define what a monster really is. Philza now backing away as Dream slowly approached the other. "And I'll kill you for it Dream. I had to kill my own son because of you! And you kill my other son! It's time to put you down Dream, you've done enough harm."

"Oh? But what about Tommy? Do you want to keep him dead forever?" Dream's words... It made the avian grip his Netherite Axe tight, anymore tighter and it could break if it was wood.

"Your manipulation won't work on me Dream." Philza spot, as slowly Dream lifted his left hand over his mask. The avian watched as the mask was lifted up enough to see the other's sickening wicked grin. "Monster..." The avian muttered.

Flash

The sheep born male dashed right at Philza, axe swinging at the avian. A raging battle could now be heard as either one blocked the other's attack with a shield or used enderpearl's to get around.

Philza swung his axe at the other male to the side, but Dream ducked down as his hood had fallen off his head. Resulting in a few strand of hair getting cut off with the sharpness of the Axe, but Dream used the opening as an advantage. "You're too distracted Philza~" The male mocked.

Time seemed to slow down when Dream said that, making Phil realize the wrong move he's made. In an instant the other's axe swung across the avian's chest.

Blood would splatter on Dream, the male watching as the other stumbled backwards. Harsh breaths leaving the avian, red quickly covering the white snow "Uh oh~" The sheep hummed bobbing his head back and forwards.

Everything seems to have slowed down. . .

The scene now transitions to left, revealing a spruce forest as it would suddenly zoom deep into the forest. . . The snow storm seemingly to seem to have calmed down. . .

A small raspy-like hum would be heard in the forest, small crunch sound from the snow being heard, a tall male with a blue winter-purposed cloak would be seen. Long pink braid as the male's face would be covered by a hog's skull "Awe man, why did Phil make me go berry hunting... Those berries are so useless." The male known as the Blood God would huff gently in defeat.

Head tilted a bit before fixing the crown on his head "Okay Ranboo where do yo–" Technoblade was talking as he slowly turned his head to the half enderman to talk to him directly, only to pause mid sentence noticing Ranboo was nowhere to be seen "Heh?!"

Technoblade looked around frantically for the other taller male, his arms now hidden in the cape before The Blood God threw his head back with a loud 'ugh' escaping him.

‹Oh no Ranboo!›
‹Where's Ran?!›
Noo! The ender boy! He's gone!
‹We need to find him fast!›
‹Did you hear? Dream killed Tommy›
‹Quick find Ranboo›

The voices in Technoblade's started chattering, the male wore an unamused expression before he retraced his steps "Finding a half enderman won't be easy guys... He could teleport."

The male pointed out as one voice had said to follow the footsteps in the snow, suddenly the weather seemed to get worse "Heh? A snow storm?" The Piglin Born shrugged.

"Ranboo!!!! Ranboo where are you?!" Technoblade shouted as loud as he could. Walking back where he came from retracing his steps, arm hovering above him to provide a bit of shelter from the storm. "Crap.. The footsteps— it's fine I'm the human GPS after all!" He reassured the voices.

‹Philza!›

The voices would repeat over and over in his head "Ok ok– I get it but Dadza is kinda busy..."
Technoblade shrugged a bit....

It would now be a little while of Technoblade looking around for Ranboo, but his ears caught the sound of people fighting "Heh?" The Piglin Born would get confused, approaching the sounds before finally seeing the scene unfold.

Dream's axe impaled against the avian's shield, the sheep born male had the other pinned on the ground fighting for his own life "Dream! Dream please don't do this! I know you don't want to!" The voice of Philza reached through to Technoblade.

"It's too late to beg for mercy... Phil." The male scuffed, but his head tilted towards the male whom stood between the tree's "Shit." Dream muttered under his breath, as the blood god hand threw an enderpearl taking the Axe Of Peace.

"Looks like I gotta make this quick." The sheep born male muttered, quickly kicking Philza's shield down pulling out the Axe.

The Shield now being kicked away as the Axe impaled into Philza's chest, at that same moment. Dream threw an enderpearl away just as Technoblade was teleported next to Dream, the tall male swinging his axe down at the sheep born. Yet remained a few seconds late as the male Technoblade tried to attack... Disappeared

The male with voices in his head threw his axe and rushed to kneel next to the old avian, dragging Philza into his arms "No no no. Philza no! Stay with me old man! Come on!" The blade shouted as tears filled the male's eyes.

Taking off his cloak he'd quickly rush to press it against the large gash over Philza's chest to try and stop the bleeding... Blood pooling around the snow, staining it.

"T-Techno...." Philza breathed, voice weak "Don't talk, save your strength Phil.. Just stay with me please." The shaky voice of Technoblade could be heard, but a soft smile would appear across the old man's expression.

"Techno... K-Kill that green bitch for us." Philza spoke weakly as he raised his hand a bit, Technoblade quickly taking a hold of the avian's hand "No! We're going to kill him together ok? You and me are going to kill him I promise." The Piglin Born male reassured Philza.

.... But Philza's body slowly went limp, eye's slowly closing "Phil. Phil keep your eyes opened... Please. I need you Philza.. Don't leave us yet." The blade begged.... But it was too late.

Philza's body went lifeless, leaving Technoblade covered in his blood. Tears fell down his cheek as he slowly started to sob in silence "Damn you Dream!!!" Technoblade shouted at the top of his lungs, hunching his body down close to Phil's. Holding him close...

Dream had watched from a distance.... And smiled.... PhilzaMinecraft is now gone :)