"chris, you've been looking at your palm for five minutes, bro."

"stop looking at me then, the fuck?"

for the rest of the day, chris has been in a irritable mood all because of the whole tutoring situation. he has been snapping at almost every person that asked him the stupidest question. he hasn't even told his brothers that he's going to be tutored as of today and he tells them everything.

"oooo! he has an address written on his hand," nick teases while giggling as he looks over chris' shoulder from the back seat, glancing at his open hand. chris smacks nick's head without looking back, "shut the fuck up."

"whose address is that?"

"don't worry about it."

"you're so suspicious, bro. whose is it?"

"no one's."

"what's her name, you stupid fuck."

"don't worry about it."

"i'm gonna find out who it is anyway, i'm the one driving you there."

"shut up. drive me there at four, though."

for the rest of the drive home, chris remained quiet and listened to random trap songs that play in his airpods - just thinking about this 'shitty' day. he has carried this bad reputation about going from girl to girl to girl that even his own brothers think he has a date tonight.

sometimes-no, most times-he wishes he could be treated like a normal boy and know that not everything he does or everyone he spends time with has to do with a girl. most times, he wishes he didn't let heartbreak ruin his perspective in love. to him now, it's just a game. nothing more, nothing less. of course, he feels guilty for toying with girls' feelings and stringing them along for his own enjoyment, making them think he's serious about them.

he has only felt love once, and never again does he want to feel that same hurt he felt when she left him for dead.

what she has taught me is that: in the end, they always leave.

it always only last for a moment.

bianca and kendall have just arrived home, both exhausted from the longest day this week and it's only wednesday

bianca and kendall have just arrived home, both exhausted from the longest day this week and it's only wednesday. for the rest of the day, both bianca and chris didn't cross paths. the girl has yet to tell her cousin that the boy with the 'bad reputation' is coming over to their house one hour from now.

"kenny!" she yells kendall's name from downstairs, too lazy to go upstairs and tell her about it. "come here, bruh!"

"what!" loud footsteps could be heard as the stomps got louder as kendall got closer. "what happened?" her voice now softer, but filled with slight concern.