Though, I wish that Buck had died. Still, he's alive and well, standing on the fence post with his chest puffed out and his head held high. Sure enough, Faris eyes him with every chance he gets. 

''Granger.'' My name was longed out, the very familiar voice echoing from downstairs. I might've forgotten to mention the small fact that Malfoy was at my house for a few weeks, which might've been one of the main reasons that Hermione had left. 

Apparently, his parents were tending to some Ministry business, which they wouldn't be able to be around for a few days. When he had asked why they would be around for days, they simply told him that they were going out of town. He also said that he could just stay with the house elves, but his parents had objected and said that they wanted him to stay acquainted with the 'Ambrosius girl'. Yes, they still know me as the fabulous pure-blood. 

I didn't know what to feel about Malfoy being in my house. On one hand, it's a little weird, especially when he looks at everything like it's an alien. Hell, he'd probably look at an alien weirder then he looks at a non-moving picture. While on the other hand, it gets my flustered everytime I think about him actually being in my house. Ever since the whole scene in the Astronomy Tower, I hadn't known what to feel against Malfoy. 

And I'm guessing, he feels the same way.

''Granger.'' He longed out my name again. ''I'm hungry.'' With a small huff, I got up from my desk chair and opened my bedroom door. I hadn't announced myself that I was awake yet, but know he knew. When I had opened my door, Moose instantly got up and walked down to the kitchen, Faris perched on my shoulder. 

Malfoy was standing in the kitchen, staring intently at the fridge. If a fridge has eyes, they would be having a staring contest and the fridge would've won, every time. His arms were crossed in-front of his chest, his hair was ruffled and hanging low against his forehead. He wore a loose grey t-shirt with black sweatpants, looking like he literally just rolled out of bed without a purpose for today. 

''What are you doing?'' I asked, standing next to him as he leans against the island in the middle of the kitchen. His eyes don't leave the fridge, but he does acknowledge my presence. 

''This contraption won't give me food.'' He then huffed, almost like a little five year old. It was actually, a little adorable. 

''Would you like me to get you some food?'' Placing a hand on his shoulder, his gaze flickered away from the fridge and towards me. When his gaze had settled on me, he let out a defeated sigh and hung his arms limp by his sides. 

''Yes.'' His head was tilted towards the ground with his eyes fluttered shut. He seemed embarrassed that he had to get help, but it was cute. He had lifted himself up onto the countertop of the island, watching as I open the fridge. ''How did you-'' His brows were furrowed and his lips slightly parted. 

''Magic.'' I wiggled my fingers in his face as he frowned at me. 

''Not funny.'' He went to the fridge to grab something out of it, leaving me standing behind him. 

''I thought it was.'' I shrugged. Leaving Malfoy in the kitchen - which I had started to doubt - I walked back up to my room to change for the morning. I also decided to take a quick enough shower before I took Moose on a walk. He was still downstairs, with Malfoy and Faris. 

Taking my clothes for the day, along with a towel I headed towards the bathroom. Peeking down the stairs, I saw that Moose was sitting next to Malfoy as he crouched down to get Moose some food from the bag. He seemed ultimately confused on what to do, but wearily glancing between Moose and the bag. 

''How do I do this?'' He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. 

''Two cups of food go into his bowl.'' I informed from the top of the stairs, which made him jump a little from the unexpected help. He took the cup and dumped two cups of food onto Moose's bowl, the dog's tail wagging enthusiastically. ''Now put some water in the food.''