Episode 1- Dawn

[𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯]
^ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦,𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
        ∙ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ∙

April 8th, 1977

The sound of small feet accompanied with the clicking of heels filled the silence of the lab. A small girl with radiant copper brown skin walked down a pearly white corridor. Black-brown curls still decorated the crown of her head, even though she had a buzzcut. The small girl sported a blue hospital gown that layer just below her knees.

    A female scientist apparent at her side, as they walked towards a tall metal door. A small brown clipboard at her side, swaying slightly with her arms. Arriving at the door, the scientist made three knocks to the white double-door before it was opened.

   A tall man with pale pink skin and neat blonde locks greeted the other two at the door. A small smile graced his thin lips before they parted. "Hello there 007, how was testing today?" The 11 year girl looked up at the man, a frown stretched across her chubby face before she pushed past him.

Ignoring how the child brushed him off, he gave a curt nod at the scientist before closing the door behind himself. The woman made a quick note in her pad before continuing down the maze like corridor.After multiple turns she arrived at Dr.Brenner's door.

Walking into the room she was greeted by the Dr looking through files.He gazed up at her, a neutral expression placed on his face. "Ms.Lorenzo, please have a seat." He motioned towards the chair on the other side of his desk. She sat down quickly before bringing up the training with 007. "Ah yes, how did she do today, any progress whatsoever?" He questioned.

The woman gave him a sigh before placing the files infront of him. "We have had significant progress with all the other children, even 011 but 007 shows no sign of having any Psychic ability. We've tried every test, yet receive no reaction." The frown on Dr.Brenner's face deepened as he studies the charts and brain wave progress of 007. "Dr... I'm afraid she just isn't like the others-special I mean. Her brainwave activity is that of any other 11 year old child."

Dr.Brenner arose from his seat and began pacing behind his desk. Deep in thought before turning to Ms.Lorenzo asking her opinion. "What do you suppose be done about this?" Ms.Lorenzo eyes remain downcast, the idea she had in mind wasn't a pleasant one. "We may have to ceast further activity involving 007...w-we can't waste anymore time on this child. Time we really do not have."

His pacing stopped completely as he took in what she was saying, the idea of getting rid of one of the children hurt him. "I suppose we may have no other choice, but I'd like to do one more test, get the children ready." Ms.Lorenzo rose from her seat, before nodding at the doctor and leaving.

                   ╤╤╤╤ ╤╤╤╤

Papa stood before us all as we were lined up in numerical order. He stated he had something special planned for us. I can hear his thoughts though, so I know this is my final test before they get rid of me. I can also hear the thoughts of everyone in this place, how they all think I'm not like them.

I don't know why I can't do what they can, but I don't want to be here anymore. I think I should stop trying to be like them, when I know I'm not. Papa made one of the younger siblings open the door and we all went to a grey-blue room. The floor was cushioned with white padding, a black line stretched from both ends of the room.