Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well what this lady said is kind of strange. I mean..A cat ghost? It sounds so-

"Ugh..It- I know it is strange, Jonah. But she needs our help to guide its spirit. Plus she is paying us."

"Hm..Maybe you're right. Have fun!"

"NO! Jonah, you idiot.."

The white haired boy laughed in amusement after he shoved the blonde guy. I guess he really likes teasing his friend huh..?

Anyway..

Their conversation..Are they a..They must be some sort of..Paranormal investigators?

I had always wanted to see what paranormal investigators usually do when they deal with spirits and ghosts. So I thought why not follow them? My curious side had officially went on as they both went inside the house. Once they were fully inside, I quickly and quietly got out from behind the vehicle and went inside through the door that was left open.

It wasn't too dark since it had a few windows to shine some light inside. But still pretty new to me. I looked around and it was..Pretty fancy to me. Almost reminds me of Gabriel's mansion. But..With an eerie creepy side to it instead of a graceful heavenly side (minus all the upside down crosses that went with the mansion).

I looked around and saw that a bedroom door was open and I could hear some conversation from the same boys that I saw.

The door flew open very quickly and I immediately ran to hide behind a chair as a blond haired boy wearing some sort of black hoodie comes out with a radio and other objects.

I peeked my eyes out to see what the boy was gonna do.

"Adam, am I coming through?", said the radio.

"Loud and clear, Jonah."

The blonde haired boy, who is named Adam, came walking with an object people use to guide spirits in his hand (idk what the heck it's called-). "Hello? Are you lost?", it said out loud. Some static came in.

"Hello?", he said. More static came in.

I leaned in, becoming interested in what is happening. Like..What's this guy gonna do?

I made a step forward as the boy kept walking. I quietly followed him, trying my best to keep my mouth shut.

Until...

"HOLY SHIT BEHIND YOU!!"

I froze at the spot. Oh God..I'm in big trouble now..WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO DANG CURIOUS!?

"Shut up, dude.", the blonde guy responded.

"NO! LOOK BEHIND YOU!"

"Dude, that's seriously not funny. Stop.", he answered, seemingly unamused.

I immediately hid behind one of the nearby chairs. I peeked my head out as I see the boy talking to his radio. And oh boy was it getting intense.

"DUDE, IT JUST HID! ADAM, GET OUT! RUN!-"

"DUDE FUCKING STOP! SHUT UP!", he yelled into the radio, irritated.

"Achoo!"

Suddenly I sneezed. I couldn't help it my lord..And oh boy was it getting even more intense! The guy was walking towards where I hid.

I quickly crawled away but however I tripped on a slippery spot and fell, making a yelping noise. I turned my head and body around and of course..

The guy was staring right at me.