Chp 3 - In Your Arms Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Kris?" Y/N managed to speak out. Kris let out a small and soft hum, answering Y/N's call. They(♡) raised their(♡) head, meeting eye-to-eye with Y/N. Their(♡) face millimeters away from hers. Y/N slightly gulped at the remaining space between her and Kris. Their(♡) bangs fell upon their(♡) face, covering about half of it. Y/N felt the need to move them(♡) away and see their(♡) beautiful red eyes again.  And that's what she did. Subconsciously, she gently swept them away to see those crimson eyes again staring at her with another look she had never before. But she had a feeling on what it was..

They were like gentle pools of blood, almost seeing the reflection of herself within them. Kris didn't seem to mind one bit this time. Instead they(♡) somewhat leaned onto her touch. The two Lightners hadn't realized the position they were in. One being on top of the other. Kris had started to lean in and Y/N instinctively did the same, until the two teens heard roaring stomps coming u to their room. They immediately separated, the desire to be close again still remained.

Susie bursted into Kris's room with a large grin. "Kris! You gotta check out my room!" She told them(♡) with her usual low voice which held an excited tone. "Hadn't checked out my room just yet, but I can already tell how cool it'll be by my awesome door," Susie boasted as she led the two towards her room. "Really? I'm going to bet that there'll be spikes in there," Y/N lightly laughed. "Oh there better be," Susie smirked.

The three walked in to see Ralsei waiting patiently for them. "Susie, this is your room!" Ralsei happily said they opened the door. "Umm, I tried to make it something you'd like, but you can put anything else you want in here, too!" Ralsei told her with a hopeful look. "I really hope you like it!" He said to Susie. Her eyes moving towards Susie, Y/N noticed that she looked lost in thought. Susie wasn't smiling but she didn't look upset or angry. Finally Susie stepped forward, exploring her new room. "My own room, huh," she quietly murmured. "I..guess that's pretty cool?" Susie told Ralsei. "My own room...like this." Y/N noticed her forming a small smile. Susie's room was pink unsurprisingly and there was even a spiked bed. "How long did it, uh, take you to do this?" Susie asked Ralsei. "Well, er, since I last saw you two, I-"Ralsei nervously started until Susie went up to punch him on the arm. "Man, you're a real weenie, y'know that," Susie chuckled, but Y/N knew she meant it in a nice way. "Hehehe," Susie chuckled. Susie continued on to explore her room, her yellow glare filled with awe. "I think she likes it guys," Ralsei whispered to Y/N and Kris with a relieved smile. "Haha, I can tell," Y/N stared towards Susie. "Haha, jealous I got the COOL room, Kris? LOOK Kris!"  Susie nudged Kris, with a smug look. Kris smirked towards Susie. "Well I don't see any moss here now do I?" Kris said back. Susie laughed at that and started showing Kris around the room. 'They seem like they've gotten closer,' Y/N smiled towards them. They seemed like best friends now. She remembered back when Susie pinned Kris on the lockers threateningly. But now, seeing them joke around and exchanging smiles, it made Y/N almost forgot that Susie was ever a bully. 'She probably just needed some friends,' Y/N thought guiltily.

"Cool, spike bed. Now I can stab myself during the night. Finally some convenience," Susie lightly chuckled at the idea. Though Y/N doubt that it was for impaling yourself and really just decoration. "Damn, there's everything in here! Pinecones, chalk, hehe..moss" Susie smirked towards Kris as they(♡) and Susie checked out her personal fridge. "Jars of salsa, pieces of ice, black crumbs from the toaster, jawbreakers, oh and like actual food, too," Susie said as she inspected the fridge. The two went up to a stand which held a "cool-looking" lampshade and Ralsei's copy of the manual. "Susie, you didn't get to read the manual, so I put it over here for you," Ralsei told her. "Cool, I'll read it before bed. That'll put me to sleep," she bluntly said with a grin. Y/N felt like her words had hurt Ralsei, when really he seemed to be just fine and didn't mind her comment. Susie and Kris inspected a clothes drawer which was full of spikey and dangerous clothing. All the clothes are ripping each other up into shreds. "Hell yeah!!" Susie fletched her teeth with a self-satisfied smile. 'She'll have no clothes left if they're in there any longer,' Y/N mentally face-palmed herself. "Jealous Kris?!" Susie swirled towards Kris with a proud grin. Kris didn't respond, but Y/N could spot a small smile from them(♡).