☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2☦︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Mingyu" another male said.

"Hi! I'm Boo Seungkwan. I'm obviously the most beautiful one here" a male with red hair said.

"I objected that statement! I'm the most beautiful one here" Jeonghan said standing up

"I objected that statement! I'm the most beautiful one here" Jeonghan said standing up. "Fight me hoe!" Seungkwan said as his eyes glowed blue. "No! None of that!" Seungcheol said as he stood in between the two, "in all honesty, I think Minghao is the most beautiful one here" Chan said, making Minghao blush. "Shut your mouth Chan. No one ask for you to speak" Seungkwan said as he sat down with a pout.

"Alright, Minghao here had a rough night. So, I'm going to go show him to his room. Don't move" Junhui said as he took Minghao's hand and walked him out the living room. "Jun is so going to fuck him" Seungkwan said and Jihoon slapped him upside his head.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"Here's your room. There are some clothes in there if you need any. Right is the hot water, there are towels in there. Do not open any dresser unless you want to see something you don't want to see. Goodnight, rest well" Junhui said and left the room; leaving Minghao alone.

 Goodnight, rest well" Junhui said and left the room; leaving Minghao alone

"Okay then...." He said as he walked to the bathroom. After his shower and walked to the closet and found some pajamas to wear, he put them on and then walked to the bed. "As least they gave me a nice looking room. I can get use to this" he said as he snuggled into the sheets of the bed.

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

"Alright y'all, I need two of y'all to hurry to the nearest grocery store and get any human food you can find. Also anything that humans uses to entertain themselves." Junhui said once he enter the living room. "We're keeping him?!" Chan and Seungkwan asked, excitement in their voices. "He's not a pet, but yes he's staying here. I didn't make the fake person chase him for no reason, did I now?" Junhui said with a slight smirk.

"Why is he staying for though?" Seungcheol asked, "Jun claims that Minghao is the one, is him" Jihoon said emphasizing the word 'him' as he pointed to a paint of a slender figure who has a black mullet and the most elegant outfit on. "Ohh!! Okay. I mean I kinda see it" Seungcheol said. "When are you going to turn him?" Seokmin asked, "in time young one" Junhui said. "He's doing it again!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Shhh!~ you're going to wake him!! Anywho, Seungcheol and Jeonghan go to the nearest store and get food and stuff to entertain Minghao" Junhui said and the two oldest nodded and disappeared.

"Minghao already figured out that we're not human, but he doesn't know that we're vampires. I want y'all to hide your fangs for now and snack in your rooms for now. Always clean up after yourselves as well. I messed up once, but covered it up well enough. Make him feel at home, make him feel welcome. Y'all are dismissed" Junhui said waving his hands.

He walk up the stairs, passing all the rooms until he stop at one. He open it slightly and looked in. He smile as he saw Minghao sleeping peacefully, "Don't fail me, please? I really believe you are the one. I really hope you are my missing love"

☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎☦︎︎

I showed y'all what everyone looked like besides Minghao, so here you guys go.

Very elegant 😌✨

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3