Chapter 4

As I entered, a familiar face popped up. She looked so familiar. High cheek bones, tall, blonde hair, petite, and an overload of makeup. I looked like a rag compared to her, while she was in her black shimmery dress.

"Earth to fan girl?" she said, waving her hands in front of my face.

Fan girl? Who does this girl think she is to call me a fan girl? A fan of Ricky's? Oh heck no. That was like an insult, a slap across the face.

"What?" I asked, shooting a glare at her. She seemed surprised that I gave her a glare.

That's when I realized, she was Poppy Jones. The model girlfriend of Ricky. THE Poppy. OhmyGod!

"Well, I'm sorry I caught you in a bad mood," she hissed. "I just wanted to ask if you've seen my Ricky," she said.

"R-Ricky's out for a swim," I stuttered.

"Really?" without waiting for my answer she exited the exit on the right.

I face palmed my face, nice Sammy. SMOOTH. I acted like a priss in front of Poppy,

Still face palming, I walked over to an empty table. I glanced up to look for my parents, but while looking, I saw Ricky enter in through the left door.

I face palmed again. Now Poppy would think I'm lying!

"You...!" Ricky growled, pointing at me. I scurried up from my chair, and the circular table.

"Hey Ricky! How was the water?" I laughed nervously. While I said this, Ricky tried to get me by running around the circular table. I ran, trying to keep the opposite side of him.

As I ran, I slipped on something wet, my heels, giving in. Ricky, coming from behind me, slipped too, and landed right on top of me.

After that, I think I passed out. I also heard Poppy's voice before I passed out.

Oops!