☦︎︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 ☦︎︎

Heavy breathing, leaves crushing, tears rolling down his face as he ran; scared for his life. Before any of this happened; Minghao was taking a peaceful midnight stroll, well that was until someone in all black started chasing him. So here he was, running in the dark forest from whatever is trying to catch him.

While he was running, he tripped over a tree root and fell face first. He heard foot steps approaching until they stop right in front of him. "Hm...." He heard the person say. He looked up to see a tall slender figure standing there, the moonlight shone perfectly on the male to where Minghao can see that he had long blonde hair that looked like a mullet, a elegant white shirt on, and black pants on.

 He looked up to see a tall slender figure standing there, the moonlight shone perfectly on the male to where Minghao can see that he had long blonde hair that looked like a mullet, a elegant white shirt on, and black pants on

The male then bend down to Minghao's eye level and hold Minghao's chin in between his thumb and index finger and tilt his head to the side. He then stood back up and hold out his hand. "Come with me" he said, "A-are you going to hurt me?" Minghao question, "Depends.....Nah! I'm just kidding. I don't hurt innocent people" the male said with a smile which Minghao thought was cute. He took the male's hand and was lift off the ground.

"So uh..... what's your name?" Minghao asked as they walked in the forest, "Wen Junhui, but you can call me Jun. yours?" The male said, "Xu Minghao" Minghao said as he looked around. "Uh, where are we going exactly?" Minghao asked with a bit of a shaky voice, "my house, we're almost there so don't worry scaredy cat" Junhui said with a little laugh.

"I'm not a scaredy cat! I'm a thug, you know that? I can have you kill if you try anything!" Minghao said hitting his chest lightly. Junhui stopped and turned to Minghao, "Are you sure about that?" Junhui said as his eyes glowed red, "V-very" Minghao stuttered out, Junhui chuckled and patted Minghao's head.

"We're here" he announced as he moved a tree branch. Minghao looked to see a black castle standing tall in front of him.

"Woah! You live here? How rich are you?" Minghao questioned as he walked forward

"Woah! You live here? How rich are you?" Minghao questioned as he walked forward. Junhui laughed while saying "rich? Funny..." which confused Minghao, but he didn't say anything towards it, "Yes, I do live here. I do have a couple of friends here though" Junhui said as he walked to the front door as it open up on its own, letting the two inside; slamming right behind Minghao. Which scared him as he let out a little yelp, "Don't worry, it's just a heavy door. Make yourself at home. I need to go get my dinner. Hungry by any chance?" Junhui said as he was walking to the exit of the living room.