THIRTEEN. everything comes with a consequence

chapter twelveeverything comes with a consequence

chapter twelve
everything comes with a consequence

🖤

GRIEF COMES IN MANY FORMS. 

Anger.

Denial.

Acceptance.

Bargaining.  

Depression. 

Annabelle wasn't sure what to feel, her brain wasn't working properly, her feelings weren't moving inside of her, her emotions weren't on. She felt nothing, no pain, no hurt, not a single thing. Maybe it was all of the emotions at once, building like a storm for so long or maybe it wasn't. She couldn't be sure. She sits on the couch in the suite, a blanket laid over her shoulders staring blankly into space. 

Riven paces worriedly back and forth, waiting for the others to return, his nails bitten down to the bed. Anna barely even moved, an occasional swallow and shift in her seat but she didn't utter a word, nor did she move to wipe the tears that drip down her cheeks. However, they stopped after a while, running out. Riven couldn't be sure if she was in shock or something else was going on, something darker then what's on the surface. Someone would know, they had to know.

And when the door to the suite opens, Riven sighs in relief, walking forward, "What happened?" Bloom just walks past him and into her room, shutting the door behind her. Musa sighs a little, looking at Anna and feeling a sudden strike of grief. 

"Rosalind's dead." Riven looks to Annabelle, waiting for her to react but she doesn't. Either she doesn't care or she didn't hear them. "Bloom killed her out of rage. The Queen did a speech about how the Blood Witches are to blame and all about a manhunt for Sebastian. Bloom has the torture bracelets on and that's about it." Musa explains, watching as the other fairies move towards Annabelle, "How's she doing?"