Arc 2 - Daddy's star toy - Three of them

Start from the beginning

He had only told his safe word to Wen Chao on their first meeting and even then, the man had not listened to him. He did not quite know what he wanted to accomplish, but this felt terrible and he wanted it to stop. The situation being as it was, it was the only thing his overwhelmed mind could come up with.

For a brief second, he thought he actually succeeded. Wen Chao – for it must have been him who had been touching his member all this time – stopped stroking and pulling him. The world around them went quiet, only the cries of cicadas could still be heard.

Then, Wen Chao let go of his manhood. Only to grab his balls instead. He gave them a harsh squeeze and laughed: "What is this? Are you going to cry perhaps? Are you not enjoying yourself? Is that why you are so whiny now? What kind of masochistic slave you are that you cannot even take this much?"

Wen Chao's voice got closer the next moment: "We cannot have that. If daddy learns about this, about you talking back to customers and refusing their requests, do you think he will be happy? On the other hand, I can see that you are not fully into this. Do not worry though, I have prepared a little gift for you. It will definitely get you in the right mood. We have only just started after all."

Wei Wuxian wanted to cry. So much for hoping they have finished. Or for begging them to stop. As always, they were going to do what they wanted heedless of his pleading.

Wen Chao was still holding his balls so Wei Wuxian could not even pull away when another hand, larger and rougher, got hold of his member again. It must have been the other man in the group. They one who had not done anything to him yet aside for helping to restrain him.

It looked like he was just Wen Chao's lackey. Perhaps he would not even participate tonight? Wei Wuxian silently pleaded him not to. Handling two people at the same time was already a tall order, three would be impossible.

"Do not move. You would not like the needle to break." The man said in an impassive tone.

Wei Wuxian panicked. Why should he not move? And what needle was the man talking about? Were they planning to inject him with some kind of drugs? He remembered Wen Chao's words: 'I have prepared a little gift for you. It will definitely get you in the right mood'. Was this the little gift he had been talking about?

Before Wei Wuxian could fully process the situation, there was a blinding pain in his member. Wen Zhuliu must have used the needle to inject the drug there.

It hurt more than Wei Wuxian had ever imagined. No one had ever requested to poke him with needles down below. And hell if Wei Wuxian would let anyone get that kind of idea after this. It was goddamned awful.

He howled like a hurt animal, loud, wordless and desperate. He tried to trash around to end the pain, doing exactly what Wen Zhuliu had asked him not to do. Luckily for him, his member and balls were still firmly held in place so he did not hurt himself further. Only caused himself more suffering by pulling against the restraining hands.

The pain stopped, leaving Wei Wuxian laying limply on the car bonnet. He was gasping for breath and crying like a small child. He no longer cared if they would or would not see his tears.

He had wanted to stay strong and not show any weakness to the predators who were now playing with him, but all his resolves had disappeared. Being injected with some unknown substance in such a place was way over all the limits he had ever set for himself.

"The aphrodisiac should start working in 5 minutes or so," Wen Zhuliu said.

Wei Wuxian's heart almost jumped out of his chest with relief. Although there could have been side effect even with aphrodisiacs, they were a lot less common than with not pure unknown drugs from unverified sources.