Chapter 1: Spectacular...

the night was quiet. apart from the honking of nearby cars and the angry yells from a new yorker here and there, the night was relatively peaceful.

???: WHOOOHOOO!!!

keyword relatively. The cause of the ruckus was named y/n l/n, but around these parts, he was known as the one and only...

y/n: I AM THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN!!!

he thwiped out another rope of web to swing on. for about 4 months now, he had become the newest hero to arrive in new york. and all because of a bug bite. 

y/n: "it's my last night before summer ends. I should find some action to end off the summer."

an alarm soon went off somewhere nearby and y/n's eyes narrowed.

y/n: "speak of the devil!"

y/n swung over to where the alarm was going off. 

meanwhile, at said location, a certain cat-themed burglar was making off in the alleyway of a jewelry store with a few jewels that she had "found" in her backpack.

black cat: haha...another great night for me, New York's best cat burglar!

black cat almost got to her bike when she suddenly found herself stuck. black cat looked down to see one of her feet stuck to the ground because of...some webs?

y/n: well you don't look like Catwoman.

Black cat looked up to see a spider-themed hero descend to the ground upside down while holding a line of webbing.

Black cat: you! you're that new hero! uh...the human spider?

y/n: SPIDER-MAN!! MY NAME IS SPIDER-MAN!! and make sure to use the hyphen! it's essential!

Black cat: I'm sure it is dear.

black cat raised one of her clawed gloves and slashed the webs off her leg. 

Black cat: now if you'll excuse me, I have some loot to make off with.

Black cat made a run for her bike but y/n got to it before her and held it above his head.

y/n: sorry ma'am but I think you need a license to drive this and I don't see any pockets on you so...

y/n throw it upward and webbed the bike to the wall. 

Black cat: Woah. so you can do more than shoot webs, huh?

y/n: spider-man isn't a one-trick pony. are you gonna surrender now that I've got your ride webbed to the wall?

Black cat: of course not.

Black cat then threw a smoke bomb to the ground. Y/n climbed up the wall to look above and see where black cat was. that's when he suddenly heard a motorcycle rev up.

y/n: HEY! DON'T USE THAT BIKE TO GET AWAY! IT'S NOT LIKE I GOT A BUGGY OR SOMETHING TO CHASE YOU WITH!!

black cat: not my problem, dear!

Black cat peeled out of the alleyway on her motorcycle. y/n tried to chase after her but lost her in the crammed streets of New york.

y/n:...night. ruined.

-----THE NEXT MORNING-----

~🎶WAKE ME UP! BEFORE YOU GO, GO, BECAUSE-🎶~

y/n got up and smashed his alarm to pieces. 

y/n: ah...shit. I really need to remember that I'm 10 times stronger than I used to be...

y/n got himself out of bed and quickly stuffed the pieces of the broken alarm into his trash can. he got into a t-shirt and shorts before grabbing his backpack and ensuring everything was in there.