The thoughts

These ones are really difficult to determine. The non-stop self-hatred and the insecurities that are always coming back once were a part of my daily life as well. Now I know that how you treat and think of yourself is the only way to happiness I would never thought of those things. Things I am now would be ashamed to say to myself again. Screaming at the mirror, into my pillows and crying hours long because I just couln't stand my thoughts anymore. Sometimes they just came out to the world to hurt me even more if that was even possible.
I want you to know that the way you think is making you do the actions that are creating all this suffer. Ana can make it look like you don't have control over your actions or even your own thoughts... Well that is not true. You can change your thinking step-by-step, you have to accept the fact that the current situation is not optimal even worse it is unbearable for you. And you are, yes you are the most precious thing in a lot of people's lifes, to yourself, your mental and physical health should be your main priority instead of a beauty ideal that nobody thinks is realistic. That nobody expects you to fit into it.
I know you probably couldn't even tell one specific person. Usually it is not somebody concrete. It is the image of a society that only cares about you, your apperance. It is not because you are egocentric, nothing like that. It is only Ana that's making you think everyone is judging you, gossip behind your back, make comments on your apperance.
The truth is, my dear friend and you are hopefully will understand it yourself soon that everything you think now is wrong.
You think you will never be good enough. That is wrong because you are already good enough and you have the potential to be even better everyday.
You think you are causing a hella lot of hurt to your beloved ones. That is wrong because Ana is the one that should be blamed.
You think you are not worth recory, that you are not sick enough. That is wrong because your feelings are valid and you are valuable.
You think you will never get better.
That is wrong because because
YOU WILL GET BETTER...

I hope you found this short chapter/brain-storm helpful and motivating. If you have any kind of questions or any suggestions for the upcoming parts please tell me in the comments.
I will bring more specific advise as well, this is only a little appetizer to paint a picture of what this book is going to look like.
Stay positive and always choose life over Ana, because your life worths living, not wasting it...❤️