he gives the details, his voice cracked yet he doesn't breaks into tears, and taehyung heart sore at it, gulps in most subtle way as he tries to warm the other with his consoling words.

"she'll be better in no time, just---just have some patients yeah"? He whispers as he pats Yeon Jun's shoulders who nods his head and smile through a tight lips.

"yeah, anyways. would you like to meet her?" Yeon Jun asks and taehyung chuckle

"that's why I'm here, yeoni" He replies through a soft chuckle and all of them smiles too.

"but, you need to have your breakfast till than Hyung would meet aunty, come on" bang chan pipes up, and drags Yeon Jun away, though he struggles to get off from his grip but he couldn't stand against the well built Wonho so he calls after taehyung.

"Hyung----help me Hyung" taehyung laughs as he watches them, waves his hand in air instead of helping his young manager. he turns towards the door, smile gone , he sighs, clench and unclenches his fist, gulps the lump as he pushes the door open.

the white and only white curtains hits his eyes makes him blind for a second as he shuts his eyes closed, he feels dizzy with the gloomy ambience yet he walks towards the bed, a slow buzz of aroma humidifier sounds gets muffled in between his loud heart beat as his eyes locks with the the women looking at him, dread and beautiful, her eyes shining with unshed tears ,a smile crawling on her lips, before taehyung could say anything he hears a shuffling around and his eyes falls on a couch at side of the room which he did not even noticed until now ,and the person right before his eyes walk past him without uttering a word but he call after him.

"Hey, hyunjin" he says ,voice come out shaky while the tall guy stops on his track does not turns around, an awkward meet as always

"Hi" the other replies with a deep sigh and taehyung faintly smiles, he has no idea why with hyunjin he gets so awkward, why it is so hard to begin any conversation with the guy who is so young to him

"ahm...are you going somewhere?" He ask with hesitant and hyunjin turns around with his face ,blank.

"hmm i will just take a stroll in hospital garden" he replies and he nods with a smile.

"why don't you come to my place tonight, yeoni ,you and i could watch some movie. anyways no one is allowed here to stay so why---"

"no thanks, i would better live on a street than to visit your place" he snaps in low voice and walks out before taehyung could grab a chance to say any further all he could to is feel dejected ,hyunjin always have been cold toward him, though he is yeonjuns younger brother and lives in other city taehyung always have adore him but received a cold gaze, cold answers in returns.

"taehyung---my little angel" he hears the croaking voice, that washes over him like a rain after walking in hot sunny weather, her voice wraps around him like swaddle and lull him to sleep. he turns his face toward her ,a smile and teary eyes is what he notices. he walks toward her bed, glances to her shaky stretched hand ,he chuckles as he slide his hand in her palm and hugs her, her face buried in his chest, his arms wrap around her shoulder and she cries her heart out

"i have been waiting for you, now you are here i feel alive all over again" she says as she pulls out and wipes taehyung escaped tears though he is smiling.

"i am sorry----for everything" he says and the women in hospital gown shakes her head as she brushes model hair, looking at him as if he would disappears if she would look somewhere else.

"there is nothing for you to be sorry about, in fact i am sorry for causing all the trouble" she says and it is taehyung now who shakes is head and kisses her palm and they both smiles while wiping each others tears.