»»---「 OPALVERSE- | ‭‭ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS ‬‬ 」

Start from the beginning

KYU and YANG are main dancers of the group but honestly, I feel like even if you removed them GUNO and JASON would've danced just fine on their own??? KYU is meant to be the centre but honestly at times I think even ETHAN has more stage presence, and he's supposedly the worst dancer in PRISM.

JASON is arguably a better vocalist and dancer than JAEHYUNG so I don't even know why he's not given the lead dancer and vocalist position. Currently, it feels like KYU, JASON and YANG are the backup dancers for GUNO, ETHAN and JASON lmao 🤡

I honestly feel like those three are there to just fill up the group to make it seem as though there are more members than actually needed since trios don't usually work out.

I thought about it and those three seem to be able to cover vocals, dance, rap and visuals on their own so I really don't know what the other members are in for. If you disagree that PRISM is kinda GUNO, ETHAN, JASON as friends, chances are your opinions are probably wrong.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ OPINION THREE: MIDNIGHT IS DISGUSTINGLY BIASED TOWARDS IROHA AND MISTREATING OPAL

I literally will not stand for my ultimate bias' mistreatment and it's time for someone to finally speak up about it.

Point is: MIDNIGHT has got to stop pushing IROHA to the centre all the time when OPAL is the real and official centre of EQUINOX. The TALK THAT TALK teaser just teased the iconic part of EQUINOX and honestly I was just pissed that part was given to IROHA instead of OPAL considering OPAL should've rightfully gotten those parts.

It seems like EQUINOX is pushing IROHA to be the second centre but honestly I don't think they need another one? To be fair, I don't even know IROHA even deserves to be the second centre.

For one, her vocal ability is just below average (and there's a whole ass collapsed horizontal skyscraper between her and OPAL's) so I don't get why she's getting better treatment than other sub vocalists. Two, I understand she looks really pretty but I don't think people should just claim she has good stage presence and has good facial expressions. She's just pretty and that's it I don't think we should be shallowly basing her abilities as an idol on her visuals.

Thankfully this TALK THAT TALK will just be a pre-release. Hopefully for their actual title track OPAL will be given the iconic parts in the title.

#OPALDESERVESBETTER.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ OPINION FOUR : STARLIGHTS ARE ACTUALLY THIS GENERATION'S LEAST PROBLEMATIC FANDOM.

I think I speak for all STARLIGHTS when I say I think we are generally okay as a fandom. In fact, I'll probably say we're better than most fandoms and aren't toxic. I'm gonna discount those sasaengs that followed the girls into their dorms and those two German sasaengs brothers who terrorised HYESANG and LILI since they're #notrealfans.

But I do think we're not as bad as the others say we are. I don't get why some people shit on us for the large popularity gap IROHA, OPAL, SEUL, LILI and HYESANG when obviously that's something we can't control.

You can't deny that
1) the other members are just less interesting to get to know and
2) they're just prettier and have better personality.
3) 90% of those who are salty are probably big fans of those girls not mentioned above.

I think it's fair that IROHA and OPAL get more brand deals than the other specifically as they're the stan attractors and literally making money for the group (even tho I'm not sure if IROHA deserves them since OPAL should rightfully be the fotg).