Just as Elena was about to reply, Damon enters the house and rejoins them in the living room. "You should really lock your door. Oh, come on pouty. Just give me two points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena deadpans.

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the links that I have to go to repeatedly save your life." Damon answers.

"What does Stefan say about this?" Elena asks.

"Pretty good laugh."

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" He sits down next to her on the couch. "Yeah, that... I didn't tell him."

"Why not?" Selene spoke up.

"Well a) he can't do anything about it and b)... what I just said."

Jeremy rejoins them.

"Where is Bonnie?" Damon asks.

"I thought she was meeting you?"

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on House arrest patrol."

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?."

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she can handle this and why not? Because if she screwed up he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems."

"And you just let her." Selene says shocked.

"Hold on a second. Tonight is a full moon?"

Damon's phone ring. "Yeah but you were too absorb with all your suicidal tendencies to notice." He gets up and answers. It's Alaric. "What?" "What?" "Why?" "What girl?" "It's not good. Where are you?" "I'm on my way." He hangs up and rejoins Selene, Elena and Jeremy. "Change of plan. You baby sit."

Jeremy lies on Elena's leg. Damon turns to look at them. "Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't." She throws him a cushion. Jeremy laughs. She throws him on the floor.

*********

Elena walks down the stairs and finds Selene in the kitchen with a rose coloured apron on her and a pot infront of her, adding some spices to the dish with Jenna searching in the closet.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Elena questions.

"Perfect timing" Jenna says while handing Elena a box.

"What is this stuff?" Elena questions.

"Your mom's file from the historical society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate."She closes the closet door. Elijah's here. Elena's surprised with fear. He's looking at her.

"Hey, I'm Elijah." He stretches out his hand.

"Elijah is in town doing research on Mystic Falls." He gets closer to Elena. "It's a pleasure." They shake their hands.

"So you're welcome to stay here and ramage through this stuff or Elena and i could help you load it into our car." Jenna suggests.

"Or i can get someone to pick it up tomorrow." He counters.

"Also a good plan." Jenna agrees.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna and Elena..." He looks at her. "I hope to see you again sometime soon." He leaves. Elena grabs the brunette and rushes toward Jeremy's bedroom. Selene mumbling about the food getting burnt. Elena knocks on the door but Elijah catches his wrist.

Jeremy opens the door, as Elijah hides. "What is it?"

"Jenna was just asking me to get you help her with the boxes." Elena lies.

"Okay." He leaves. Elijah is looking at Elena.

"It's a wise choice." He says letting go of her wrist.

"What do you want?" Selene asks.

"I think it's time you and i have a little chat." He says.

*********

Selene, Elijah and Elena are in her room. :Forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm." He apologises.

"Why did you k*ll those vampires when they tried to take us?." Selene questions.

"Because i didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the originals but those who fear him are desperate for his approval. If the word gets out that the doppelganger and thr witch exist there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and i can't have that."

"And how are you any different?" Selene questions.

"Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse." He answers.

"So what is your goal?"

"Klaus's obsession has made him paranoid. He's a recluse. He trust only those in his immediately circle."

"Like you?" Elena raises an eyebrow.

"Not anymore."

"You don't know where he is, do you? So you're trying to use us to dry him out." Selene sighs.

"Well, to do that I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed."

"How do we know you're telling the truth?"

"If I wasn't being trustful, your family would be dead and I'd be taking you to Klaus right now. Instead, I'm here and I'm preparing to offer you a deal."

"What kind of a deal?" Elena asks.

"Do nothing. Do nothing, leave your life, stop fighting and then, when the time is right, you and i should drop Klaus to get out and I should make sure your friends remain unharmed."

"And then what?" Selene questions.

"Then I kill him."

"Just like that?" Elena doesn't look convinced. "It seems too easy."

"Just like that. I'm a man of my word, Elena. I make a deal, I keep a deal."

"How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?" Elena asks worried.

"I notice you have a friend Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts. And with the help of Selene's powers."

"You know witches?"

"Together we can protect you and everybody that matters to you. So do we have a deal?" He asks.

"I need you to do one more thing for me." Elena says.

"You're negotiating now?" He questions.

*********

A/N- These episodes are kinda boring.

[1476]