"Didn't think that I would be lectured by the former leader." Hans said with a little laugh.

"Same, I also didn't expect the boy who always cried to be the new leader." The father mocked with a calm face and a smile on his face.

"But unfortunately you are not great enough to match Chris's greatness. You are still a beginner so your level is still below me and Chris." Said the father as he patted his son on the head.

"Stop, I felt like there was a sword stuck in my chest." Hans said dramatically as he put his hand on his chest while the father just shook his head.

"Since we mentioned Chris's name, it's a shame that Chris died at such a young age. I know the king will not care about his death but what about the reaction of his cousin and childhood friend? The two were very close to him until they grew up." The father said with a frown on his face.

"Hahahaha.. About that..." Hans said in his mind with cold sweat on his forehead while looking at his father's face who looked a little sad.

When the atmosphere became a little gloomy Hans tried to change the topic to something lighter to restore the atmosphere to normal but before he could speak he saw a luxurious scroll in his father's gloved hand which made him feel curious with the content written in it.

"If I may know what is in your hand? Father." Hans said while pointing to the scroll in his father's hand.

"This?" Hans' father said while holding out the scroll in his hand to Hans. Hans nodded his head and waited for his father to tell him whether or not he was allowed to read the contents of the scroll.

"This stuff isn't very secret so don't worry I'll let you read it." The father said as he handed the scroll to Hans.

Hans took the scroll from his father's hand and opened the scroll then read the contents inside. A few minutes had passed as Hans read the contents of the scroll, his hand suddenly trembled but his father didn't notice.

"As you already know the king told us that we were going to war but he did not tell us who we were going to fight with. This morning a meeting was held by the king where he invited me as well as the nobles and leaders of the allies who cooperated in this war." Said the father in a serious tone.

"I asked my assistant to write down what we talked about in the meeting and as it was written on the scroll our enemies were the people from the floating palace. Two states will come with us to fight which means 20 thousand soldiers will be involved, 100 healers, 500 tanks 490 archers, 410 mages and the rest are regular soldiers while for the air force, 30 adult red dragons, 20 adult black dragon and 50 normal adult dragons that work as flying bombers." He said again with Hans giving a nod every time he heard his father speak.

"Isn't that too much? We only attack 1 big castle, not a big kingdom. We use too much people and dragons, if we lose, the population of people and dragons in our country will decrease badly." Hans said in a slightly loud tone of surprise as he looked again at the scroll that wrote down what his father had said." Hans said as he looked at his father with a worried look.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks so. What you said earlier is indeed true but unfortunately our thinking is not the same as the nobles and our king. The leaders were a bit hesitant when they heard this opinion, but they did not dare to speak up for fear of the king's wrath." The father said while sighing and massaging his forehead.

"How can he not think about the fate of our people if something bad happens? Oh right, I almost forgot, how will he think about his people if caring, kindness and sincerity in leadership are not exist in his textbooks." Hans said in a mocking tone.

Hearing his son say that in a sarcastic tone made his father laugh a little and didn't care if they would be punished for mocking the king if anyone overheard their conversation.

"Although it is true that sometimes bad things will happen, but we have to be confident that we will win as always. With this many soldiers and our enemies who are likely to be few in number considering that we are only fighting people in the castle we will surely win. No one can win with a small number against a large number besides, our kingdom is known to be the strongest in the whole kingdom."

"Well, if dad says so we just have to believe in our strength and just pray so that we can win. oh, if possible. Can I take this scroll to my bedroom? I want to make a copy and read it more carefully to make sure that everything written on this scroll is carried out correctly. I don't want a little mistake to happen that can causes a bad defeat for us." Hans said as he rolled up the scroll after reading it.

"Just take it, after all the scrolls are more useful to you than to me."

After hearing that, Hans thanks his father before he immediately walked away from the place and went to his bedroom leaving his father alone in the hallway. The father just stood there silently as he watched the glimpse of his son disappear from his sight but for some reason he felt a very bad feeling about something that he himself did not know. As if something said that giving the scroll to Hans was the biggest mistake he had ever made.

Back to you –

"Your Highness what are you doing?" Enzo said as he looked at you who were looking at something on your smartphone.

"Enzo, to prepare for war, what do you think is the important thing we need to know?" You said while not taking your eyes off your phone screen.

"Hmmmm..." Enzo thought as he placed his hand on his chin.

"What we need to know is information such as when they will attack, the number of people participating in the war, the weapons that will be used and their strategy to attack." Ethan said representing Enzo who was still thinking.

"That is true, but getting such information is not an easy job. Even by hiring people to do the job they won't necessarily shut up when they get caught, sometimes the people we hire are spies from our enemies who try to give us false information to make it easier for the enemies to eliminate us quickly. In other words, to be safer, we should not trust informants. back on topic, so how are we going to find that information?" You said as you looked away from the phone screen and looked at Ethan and Enzo with a sly smile.

Ethan and Enzo just kept quiet and tried to figure out how to find information without hiring an informant. You looked at them as you waited for their answer. When a few minutes have passed and they still don't know the answer, you go back to talking while shifting your gaze to the phone screen.

"The answer is the puppet's eyes." You said with a smile.

"puppet's eyes?" Ethan said with confusion.

"Remember the soldiers I brought back to life after they were killed by bandits?" You said and were answered with nods from the two people in front of you.

"After they were revived by me, they officially became my puppets from their bodies and minds. I can control them as much as I want and luckily I hit the jackpot that day because I got a former general's son where I can easily get all the information I want from him. So what I am doing right now is looking at the information we are looking for." You said as you showed what you saw earlier on your smartphone which showed the contents of the scroll that Hans was reading to Enzo and Ethan.

– Back to Hans –

Hans who was now on the balcony of his room was re-reading the scroll he got from his father with his eyes that were dark green now turned bright red with magic circles right on the pupil.

End of Chapter 19