𝟎𝟏𝟔. the two fallen children

.•* ACT SIXTEEN *•.

THE TWO FALLEN CHILDREN

—THE TWO FALLEN CHILDREN—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

Two weeks have passed since the fight against Queen Metalia. The six hadn't changed.

Well, except Ayaka. Her hair, which was platinum/pink, was now all pink. The deep pink eyes were now ice blue. Her body also changed and became more and more like Princess Rosalie. Thanks to the Crystal of Life, now that she no longer shared with Mamoru, her family believed that she had always had blue eyes and pink hair.

School had already started and as usual, Ayaka had put the needed things for class on her desk and her glasses lay on her nose in front of her eyes. She sat bolt upright on the chair, what had also changed with the pink-haired was her posture. Unlike before, she sat upright in her seat with her legs crossed. Although Ayaka looked like her full attention was on the lesson, it wasn't.

Her thoughts were on her nightmare from this morning. Ayaka didn't know if it was a normal nightmare or a vision. One thing was clear: this dream would not leave her alone today. You could also see that Usagi hadn't changed a bit, she stormed into the classroom late like every day, out of breath.

"Miss Tsukino, how dare you burst into my classroom so late!" her teacher shouted directly at her. The blonde gasped, "I'm sorry I'm late-"

"What's your excuse again, huh? Sit down!" Happy not to have been kicked out, the deep blue-eyed sat next to her best friend and cousin. Usagi took a deep breath and exhaled and closed her eyes while Ayaka watched her from the side. Usagi, sensing someone watching her, opened her eyes and stared next to her. "Why are you staring at me?" asked the blonde. Ayaka turned her head to the blackboard as she replied, "I just admire you for being late and-" Before the pink-haired girl could finish her sentence, Usagi fell on the floor with her chair.

"Usagi Tsukino! You're late for my class! And then you disturb my class too! Get out!" Pouting, the blonde left the classroom.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

In the late afternoon, Usagi didn't go home with her friends like she did every day, but alone in the direction of the park. She wanted to meet with Mamoru. However, it wasn't supposed to be any nicer, because the blonde had decided to break up with him. Sure, she was really in love with him, but she couldn't be with him when she felt how hurt Ayaka was when she was with the black-haired guy. Even if the pink-haired wasn't still into her husband, Usagi would give up. She felt Mamoru sad next to her.

Not so when he's around Ayaka. Sighing, the protector of the moon walked down the public street. "Everything okay?" asked Luna, who had jumped out of the blonde's bag and was now walking beside her.

"Yes I'm fine!" Said the deep-blue-eyed woman and walked down the street that leads to the park. Arriving at the park, the blonde sat down on a bench and waited for Mamoru to come. When the black-haired man finally came, the blonde got up and went to the sky-blue-eyed man.

"Hey!" He greeted a little nervously. Usagi's greeting wasn't much better either. "Well, Mamoru, what I'm about to say is very important and I don't want you to interrupt me!"

The black haired man nodded he was going to break up with the blonde and if she wanted to tell him anything, she should tell him before the two of them probably never spoke again.

Usagi took a deep breath as she began to speak, "I want to break up with you! I can see that you are in love with Ayaka, I understand, I mean, you are, if you put it that way, forever attached to others. Even if you're not in Ayaka, I don't want to be with the man my cousin loves." Mamoru nodded slowly.

"Well, that's exactly why I wanted to meet you, Usagi!" The blonde didn't know if that was supposed to help her. "But can you really tell that I'm in love with Ayaka?" Usagi smirked as she replied sarcastically, "No, no, that glow in your eyes when you see them is very easy to miss." Mamoru let out a short laugh and the blonde laughed a little too.

"But what do you mean by connected forever?" asked the black-haired confused, the blonde wanted to say something, but a strong wind blew and interrupted her. Confused, the two looked up when they discovered a portal. It opened and two girls flew out.

Both of their eyes widened and as soon as Usagi blinked, one of the girls crashed into her, forcing her to the ground. The other girl landed on the black-haired man, forcing him to the ground as well.

The two children quickly got up and the pink-haired woman with the ruby ​​red eyes took a gun out of her pocket. The other had black and sky blue eyes hiding behind her.

"Are you Ayaka Haruki?" The blond frowned in confusion. She had often been mistaken for Minako, which she could understand, after all both had blond and deep blue eyes, but with Ayaka? How did they look alike?

"Are you Ayaka Haruki?" Usagi snapped out of her trance as she replied, "Of course not! A-and if I were her, I wouldn't say it!" A funny noise came from the black gun trained on the blonde.

"And where is Ayaka Haruki then?" The black-haired woman behind the ruby-eyed one gave the blonde an apologetic look. "I won't tell you!" The pink-haired grimaced angrily.

"I'm counting from three... three... two... one!" Before the pink haired girl could shoot, Mamoru carried her up and she shot into nothing. It wasn't a real gun. Angry, the girl tore herself out of the man's hands and ran away with the black-haired woman. Mamoru wanted to run after them but noticed that Usagi had passed out.

"What happened?" Luna ran towards the two. "These girls want something from Ayaka."

"Maybe we should warn Ayaka not that anything will happen to her!" Luna said as Mamoru just nodded her head.

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ
~Story from a friend~