❄️ Chapter 6 ❄️

Start from the beginning

I sat at the fountain reading the catalyst book. I saw one spell that stook out the most to me. I felt something bump against my leg at brute force. I took my eyes off my book and saw a little girl holding what looks to be a violin.

She got up and bowed to me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! ... Wait you're one of the honorary Knights. The one that saved us from the scary dragon."

Y/n: 'Well the word spreads pretty quick.'

Y/n: "Yeah I am. And don't worry about bumping into me it was just an accident. What are you doing with a violin?"

"Well... I wanted to go out to practice. When I grow up I want to be a bard, to tell amazing stories to everyone and make them happy. Mama says I shouldn't follow that path, but the Anemo God would want us to be free to do as we please." She told me in a shy tone. I only hummed as a response.

Y/n: 'Even the children look up to the Anemo God... I wonder who he is?...'

I was dragged out of my thoughts when the little girl tugged on my clothes. "I was wondering... Do you know how to play this?"

Y/n: "Hm? The Violin? Sure, I can play a bit. Why do you ask?"

(And for the people that don't know how to play the violin.... You do now.)

"W-well I was wondering if you could play me something? If you want to that is." She said. I shrugged and placed my book on my lap.

Y/n: "Sure. I have to warn you tho, I haven't played in quite a while."

The little girl smiled and handed me her violin. She sat up next to me. I took a deep breath and began to play whatever came to mind.

After I was finished I put the instrument on top of my book. I turned to the girl. She had a huge smile on her face and I could definitely see sparkles in her eyes. "Wow! That was amazing! I hope to someday be as amazing as you!"

 "Wow! That was amazing! I hope to someday be as amazing as you!"

Y/n: "Hehe, well I appreciate the compliment."

"Oh, I better go before mama gets worried. Bye Bye nice lady!" I couldn't help but to smile at her innocence. I gave her violin back to her and she ran off before turning back to me sending a bright and a wave. I waved back and when back to reading my catalyst.

"The little one's right you know."

I jumped at that sudden silky voice. I stood up from where I was sitting and turned to spot Lisa staring directly.

Y/n: "L-lisa!? Were you here the whole time!?"

She giggled as a response.

Lisa: "Oh?~ I didn't mean to scare you cutie. And as for your question, I had some business to attend to until I heard some music. And you my dear, have quite the talent."

I felt heat coming from my cheeks. I never expected such a compliment to come from a hot woman. I scratched the back of my neck. Hiding my flustered state.

Y/n: "It's nothing special. I just played whatever that came to mind."

Lisa: "Hmm?~"

She started to lean closer to my graze. Her eyes were narrow and small smirk across her luscious lips.

Lisa: "Are you getting shy on me cutie?~"

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. My cheeks were definitely burning hot from her seductive tone. I backed away from her creating a little space between us.

Y/n: "And so what if I am? I may be acting like this to entice you. And if I am what are you going to do about it?"

I came up with my own comeback. She giggled and backed away from my face.

Lisa: "Don't worry. I just wanted to tease you a little. Since you're the only one here, how would like to accompany me? I'm on my way to retrieve a few late books from some people."

Y/n: "Sure why not. I'm not really doing anything anyway."

Lisa: "Splendid! Just follow me, they should be around in this area."

I followed her as we were on our way to retrieve those missing books.

??? Pov

?: "Quite the talent indeed."

To be continued

🌟 This chapter is pretty short, but I hope you all liked it. Sometimes I'll do a few filler chapters so the Y/n can get a interaction with the specific character.

Oh! And for the people that are in college right now. Real talk. How are/did midterms go? Cause for me it wasn't good 😊

 How are/did midterms go? Cause for me it wasn't good 😊